Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Can we just talk about how the mans world 7” vinyl is supposed to ship in like a month and we still don’t know what’s on the B side :krylie:

Im praying it’s not just a remix, I feel like she would have announced that with the release of one or both of the remixes she released. Watch side b just have an etching of a diamond. I feel like she left this era in 2020 lol 

4 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Why is she one of the most disliked alt artists? What's she done (apart from the 2020 cop tweet)?

Oh girl... 

1. "That Froot looks familiar!" 

2. LOVE + FEAR

3. Some twitter posts, including the 2020 cop one

4. Her blog in 2010

I mean, most of the stan twitter culture (lol) begun to dislike her after L+F. Critics have never praised her too. I've seen people disliking her voice and how complex and forthright her lyricism is too

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

8 hours ago, Loreen said:

Oh girl... 

2. LOVE + FEAR

4. Her blog in 2010

I mean, most of the stan twitter culture (lol) begun to dislike her after L+F. Critics have never praised her too. I've seen people disliking her voice and how complex and forthright her lyricism is too

I didn’t know people still gave a fuck about the whole “that front looks familiar” thing tbh. Stan Twitter not liking her personally because of L+F is pathetic but whatever. Nothing new for them. I get them not liking her because of the cop tweet tho. Even as a fan, I thought that was disgusting

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

15 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I didn’t know people still gave a fuck about the whole “that front looks familiar” thing tbh. Stan Twitter not liking her personally because of L+F is pathetic but whatever. Nothing new for them. I get them not liking her because of the cop tweet tho. Even as a fan, I thought that was disgusting

I agree with all this. 

She's such a nice and kind person, sadly (maybe a libra thing, just like me) she never thinks twice or thrice before saying something and she tends to get in trouble because of it. 

You can tell she is a very outspoken person even if she is kinda shy sometimes (or maybe was shy in the past), that sometimes can get you intro trouble if you are not wise speaking 

Off Topic: I need more leaks 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 hours ago, Loreen said:

Oh girl... 

2. LOVE + FEAR

4. Her blog in 2010

I don't think people care about her enough to dislike her tho. All I've seen is her own fanbase criticizing her, which I think is even worse imo.

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

The only people who hate marina are her fans :rip: nobody knows who she is and if anything, the only time I’ve seen her on my TL outside of marina stans talking about her was way back when she posted that nicki minaj tweet 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

23 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

Was this posted already? froot demo https://anonfiles.com/D567G6G6p9/Marina_-_Froot_Demo_mp3

fan made 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

On 2/6/2021 at 5:44 PM, Dyl said:

Can we just talk about how the mans world 7” vinyl is supposed to ship in like a month and we still don’t know what’s on the B side :krylie:

Im praying it’s not just a remix, I feel like she would have announced that with the release of one or both of the remixes she released. Watch side b just have an etching of a diamond. I feel like she left this era in 2020 lol 

Speaking realistically I'm 99% sure there's gonna be a remix :crai: they probably just forgot to update the website. Unless she wants to release a new single exactly on March 12th? Who knows, even though I highly doubt it </3

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Also what happened with the Marinazine, didn't the contest end like about a month ago? Did someone here try to participate and got any feedback? I'm curious

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

32 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Also what happened with the Marinazine, didn't the contest end like about a month ago? Did someone here try to participate and got any feedback? I'm curious

Ikr I'm confused too. She said that each Marinazine will accompany each single so I guess we can assume that we won't get another single until the first Marinazine comes out ?

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

26 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Ikr I'm confused too. She said that each Marinazine will accompany each single so I guess we can assume that we won't get another single until the first Marinazine comes out ?

I was sure that gimmick would be a mess. 

FROOT of the month was better imo. 

I want to know the bside already, I wanna know if hyping it would worth it or if it will be another mess adding a remix or two. 

I mean, look at how both FROOT and L+F have some very strong outtakes and she didnt find a way to release them and making the fans really want to support her finding a way to playing them legally. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I was sure that gimmick would be a mess. 

FROOT of the month was better imo. 

I want to know the bside already, I wanna know if hyping it would worth it or if it will be another mess adding a remix or two. 

I mean, look at how both FROOT and L+F have some very strong outtakes and she didnt find a way to release them and making the fans really want to support her finding a way to playing them legally. 

It seems like she doesn’t have this release planned very solid. The marinazine was supposed to notify “winners” to include their content in the zine I believe January 12th if I remember correctly. I read the terms to see what I could find but I might be remembering wrong. I would expect the zine to drop this month or March and hopefully after that, she announces single #2 and it ships on the 7” vinyl :clapback: