Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I can’t stand them I really can’t…she needs to release part 2 of the album or bonus tracks

YES. Maybe a deluxe edition. I guess a girl can dream,,

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

This album needs at least 3 bonus tracks. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I can’t stand them I really can’t…she needs to release part 2 of the album or bonus tracks

Exactly, she knows people want the the other tracks

Does she think people want these remixes? Like who asked for them? she must see that sales/streaming for them are super low

If she was gonna release other versions of songs I wish she would just do stripped versions, mans world (stripped) had a nice demo sound which i loved 

I think that those remixes are a David thing. Sia also releases lots of remixes that no one else asked for

I still stand in the opinion that the album rollout would've been 50% better if Jess was still Marina's manager

It's crazy how all her eras easily could've had rereleases with hefty bonus tracks (outtakes, demos, alternates) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

43 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think that those remixes are a David thing. Sia also releases lots of remixes that no one else asked for

I still stand in the opinion that the album rollout would've been 50% better if Jess was still Marina's manager

who was in charge during froot? we need that one back 

8 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think that those remixes are a David thing

100% sure. He's obsessed with remixes but I don't see it a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Honeysuckle said:

oh, really? well, the decision of firing her is very questionable then 

Jess was also in charge for Love + Fear sooo...

original.gif

5 hours ago, vrtvie said:

rollout wise, i don't find L+F to be that bad tbh, Jess did as much as she could with the material :whatever2:

5 hours ago, vrtvie said:

L+F rollout wasn't that bad. The music was questionable, Marina had come back from a hiatus and part of the fans hated Marina for her twitter drama. I think that Jess did what she could with the resources available 

I just let my inner virgo escape. Wrote a massive text about this whole situation and accidentally left the the page and lost it all.

Just remember: David let Sia get canceled over that stupid movie. We're having low quality merch this era and a promotion worse than L+F.

End of my TED talk. See you all on my next rant ❤