Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

8 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

she kinda confirmed ADIAML deluxe

Β 

Β 

Happy Loner incoming?Β :lange:

So ADIAML deluxe in the fall, right? I hope she puts more than just two tracks tbh at least four

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

42 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Happy Loner incoming?Β :lange:

So ADIAML deluxe in the fall, right? I hope she puts more than just two tracks tbh at least four

Right??? I hate when a deluxe is announced and then it turns out to be 1 bonus track, or 1 bonus + tons of remixes :defeated:Β 

But it would be nice to have Happy Loner, Pink Convertible + 2 new songs or something.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Right??? I hate when a deluxe is announced and then it turns out to be 1 bonus track, or 1 bonus + tons of remixes :defeated:Β 

But it would be nice to have Happy Loner, Pink Convertible + 2 new songs or something.

Imagine if it’s HL, PC and all the remixesΒ :bebe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

18 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Ew no :wtf:Β considering I've only liked 1 of them :uncomfortable::bebe:Β I'd even take stripped versions instead, but of course, new tracks are always welcome :agree:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 8/11/2021 at 3:21 PM, Yosemite said:

Β 

This is homophobic.Β 

Β 

Let's hope for HL, PC and two more songs.Β 

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

41 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

New America is just not doing anything for me.... tbh not a lot of songs on this album are lasting for me. The ballads obviously have lasted the longest.

Β 

Exactly the opposite about the ballads here. Felt irrelevant since first listen. The rest of the album doesn't feel memorable either...

27 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Β 

Exactly the opposite about the ballads here. Felt irrelevant since first listen. The rest of the album doesn't feel memorable either...

I’m bored with the album, the ballads whilst cute I’ve only listened to a few times each as I find them really boring and don’t bring anything new to the table compared toΒ her previousΒ ballads. Β I think the production on the non ballad songs also get’s very grating after awhile. I think Marina needs a new sound completely.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, sjatib said:

Β 

Β 

same, I don't like her ballads in general actually except for immortal

I still listen to VFT and NA and sometimes ADIAML but that's about itΒ :noparty:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ