Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

I could forward the video she posted to her team through email if we think that's the best course of action. I'm not sure if by mentioning a plane ticket she was implying a return to Lana's place in LA, but it's definitely concerning regardless x

Please do and if you have there IP address that might help. Anything like this should be taken very seriously 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, paris texas said:

as much as i am concerned for lana's safety, i'm also concerned for the other lady's wellbeing because it looks like she's having a psychotic episode

and i know that everyone is trashing her for being creepy & dangerous but at the same time she's also probably not entirely there

i'm bringing this up because i've dealt with someone in a psychotic episode before and this is playing out very similarly to that

and let me clarify that i'm not defending the woman in any way, this situation is very dangerous & scary and lana's team needs to be notified immediately

however people are treating this like this woman is intentionally committing these actions, and she could be i'm not a psychologist after all, but speaking from the little life experience i've had dealing with this, it definitely looks a lot like psychosis and therefore she may not entirely be... well to put it bluntly, sane

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, paris texas said:

and let me clarify that i'm not defending the woman in any way, this situation is very dangerous & scary and lana's team needs to be notified immediately

however people are treating this like this woman is intentionally committing these actions, and she could be i'm not a psychologist after all, but speaking from the little life experience i've had dealing with this, it definitely looks a lot like psychosis and therefore she may not entirely be... well to put it bluntly, sane

She obviously isn't sane and we are aware of this given what she's posted on here and on her youtube.

I don't know how everyone else feels but I think she is a threat. Point blank end of discussion.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Okay, dm-ed Charlie the most recent video just giving him a heads-up. Don't know if he'll read it, but it's there :[. I'm sure if she's not in the right mindset, she probably wasn't using an IP and Elle could save that for later too. @TrashMagiq, are you sure that channel is THE Janeen channel? I see an arcadia analysis from months ago with Lana commenters being worried. Either way, its somebody with delusions towards Lana. 

Send Ben and Ed the videos, her IP address, the comments she made here, and highlight the info about the plane ticket for tomorrow. It's better to be safe than sorry, even if Lana loves her freedom... no one should feel limited because of a stalker, but she, or someone on her team, should be aware of this.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Okay, dm-ed Charlie the most recent video just giving him a heads-up. Don't know if he'll read it, but it's there :[. I'm sure if she's not in the right mindset, she probably wasn't using an IP and Elle could save that for later too. @TrashMagiq, are you sure that channel is THE Janeen channel? I see an arcadia analysis from months ago with Lana commenters being worried. Either way, its somebody with delusions towards Lana. 

Look at the other vids it’s her 100%

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I dm'd Charlie too. He's so active on insta so I think he'll see at least one of of ours. Ugh I feel bad bothering him but we need to be cautious 

4 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

bumping

I feel like her team would be better equipped for that, as they know the history of these individual people especially one like this who seems like a repeat offender for lack of a better way of describing it. 

i think the best we could do is get someone close to hers attention on it and then they deem if it’s worth pursuing it further 

besides, I doubt any law enforcement would take it very seriously coming from someone not directly related or working closely with her. 

15 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Maybe we should notify the LAPD?

I don't know what they could do to help. We have no proof the plane ticket is for Los Angeles (although it seems likely...), the best they could do would be to look up the IP address. I don't think we, as fans, can file a report that someone is a stalker, I think it needs to be done by Lana. LA has tons of celebrities, and I doubt the police would use resources to keep their stalkers away when there might be more urgent matters at stake.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png