Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

20 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

anyone notice the 3am EST “special very chaotic surprise” ???? 

3am EST is 12midnight on the West Coast (lana del rey land) so maybe they will go on live together or something ?????? thoughts ? ideas???? 

it's just the tour announcement

44 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

3am EST is 12midnight on the West Coast (lana del rey land) so maybe they will go on live together or something ?????? thoughts ? ideas???? 

Plssss I love this :hide:

I think it's probably just the tour dates since they just announced the tour with a presale on release day

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, paradisetropico said:

I would kill for this

Hi, I was baptized an insider today by the power of God invested in me, so here are the lyrics to SOTB:

You were like snow on the beach

I was like a candle in the wind

How on earth we were supposed to meet

Except melting on thedashboardofyourtruck

Which made me feel like

We could finally be free

(bitch, bitch, fuck)

9 minutes ago, lili said:

Hi, I was baptized an insider today by the power of God invested in me, so here are the lyrics to SOTB:

You were like snow on the beach

I was like a candle in the wind

How on earth we were supposed to meet

Except melting on thedashboardofyourtruck

Which made me feel like

We could finally be free

(bitch, bitch, fuck)

A masterpiece  :lange:

I asked AI to write intro for 'Snow on the Beach' music video:

It was a cold winter day and the snow was falling on the beach. The wind was blowing and the waves were crashing. It was a beautiful day. Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift were walking on the beach, enjoying the scenery. They were holding hands and laughing. They were happy together.
Suddenly, they heard a noise in the distance. It sounded like someone was crying. They followed the noise and saw a little girl sitting on the sand, crying her eyes out. Her clothes were wet and she was shivering. Lana and Taylor went to her and asked what was wrong.
The little girl said that her mom had died and she didn't know what to do. Lana and Taylor hugged her and promised to help her. They took her back to their place and dried her off. They gave her some hot chocolate and a blanket to keep warm. Then they called the police to help find her dad.
The little girl was safe now, but she would never forget what happened on that cold winter day on the beach.

It's giving 2014 tumblr

D.png

AI writes the lyrics:

[Intro]

In a world of white

I've found myself

[Verse]

I'm lost in the fog

And I'm so cold

But I know that I'll find you

No matter how deep the snow is

[Chorus]

I'm in love with the snow on the beach

The way it feels when it falls on my face

I love the way it tastes when it's in my mouth

I love the way it feels when I'm all snuggled up in my bed

[Verse]

In a world of white

I've found myself

And I can't wait to see where I'll go

D.png

30 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Sadly it's just 3 of the tracks and SOTB is not one of them... but I kinda prefer it that way since I wouldn't be able to resist listening to it and I want to wait for the whole thing :hide:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Sadly it's just 3 of the tracks and SOTB is not one of them... but I kinda prefer it that way since I wouldn't be able to resist listening to it and I want to wait for the whole thing :hide:

They might be releasing snippets every midnight for each song on the album but we’ll see

I wonder if Taylor knows that Lana fans get our snippets through sketchy links or a video taken on an 8mm film app on an iPhone via Instagram. Maybe she's saving the SOTB snippet for something like that :eartha:

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

They might be releasing snippets every midnight for each song on the album but we’ll see

Makes sense considering there are 4 midnights left (+ release night) :oic3:

Just now, Super Movie said:

I wonder if Taylor knows that Lana fans get our snippets through sketchy links or a video taken on an 8mm film app on an iPhone via Instagram. Maybe she's saving the SOTB snippet for something like that :eartha:

Plssss she'll release 12 snippets via tiktok and the Lana one on that site :hide:

giphy.gif