Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

10 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Are y’all gonna listen from track one or just skip straight to Snow on the Beach?

I’m torn bc I don’t care too much for Tay but I always like to listen to her albums on release (and in order) but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to resist listening to SOTB first..

If it was near the end of the tracklist I’d def go straight to SOTB and then go back and listen from the start cause I literally won’t be able to resist, but since it’s track 4 I’ll probs just listen in order to keep it exciting

qfrWuBl.png

29 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Are y’all gonna listen from track one or just skip straight to Snow on the Beach?

I’m torn bc I don’t care too much for Tay but I always like to listen to her albums on release (and in order) but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to resist listening to SOTB first..

Straight to track 4 :true: 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Writer In The Dark said:

The first song I'll listen to is Snow On The Beach, definitely. Listening to the first three tracks before, you'll already know what to expect from the sound of a song and it's not as exciting.

Mmmmmmm didn’t think of it like that but that makes sense…….decisions need to be made :crai:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

And I will listen to the entire album, not that I’m a huge Swiftie, but folklore and evermore are so good; I’m convinced she’ll deliver this time as well. 

However, I probably won’t be focused during tracks 1-3 because I’ll be getting more and more excited for Lana to bless me

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I've never listened to a Taylor album in full on my own, so I'm literally just gonna listen to Snow on the Beach and that's it :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I've never listened to a Taylor album in full on my own, so I'm literally just gonna listen to Snow on the Beach and that's it :bebe:

Think I'm gonna do exactly the same 😅

i will listen to the full album in order then i might listen to snow on the beach again a few times on its own before listening to the album again. i imagine i will not listen to anything else other than this album on friday. i was already excited for it before the lana feature was announced altho that is the song i am most excited for.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif