Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

If Lana only does backing vocals I’m going back to the 2016 Taylor hate train! cause why was she smirking and alle excited about Lana being on this song when she’s only doing backing vocals…….

that’s why I’m second guessing these insiders because I can’t believe that she would hype it this much and it being only background vocals

im praying :cryney2:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

If Lana only does backing vocals I’m going back to the 2016 Taylor hate train! cause why was she smirking and alle excited about Lana being on this song when she’s only doing backing vocals…….

True! If it's someone you admire then give her a verse. Most Taylor's collab with men have been messy but they had a verse anyway💀

Some respect for Miss Del Rey. I'll be so mad you guys if that's true 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

that’s why I’m second guessing these insiders because I can’t believe that she would hype it this much and it being only background vocals

taylor is selfish i swear the way she sings on this song is like she cant shut up and leave space for lana:heidi:

2 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

She knows that everybody would get mad if that's the case, cause everyone is so hyped about this collab 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I still don’t believe it cause like there’s No way Taylor’s doing this again after already being called out for it, but at the same time it really wouldn’t surprise me at all cause us Little Del Reysters never win with her features and there’s something sinister about miss Swift

qfrWuBl.png

I'm gonna be fully delusional and just pretend that was an early demo before Taylor realized that Lana is just too powerful to only give background vocals to.

Who's ready for Lana's groundbreaking second verse and bridge? :flop:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

she let phoebe bridgers sing a few lines on a vault track and said that’s enough women for today

Yet she let Brendon Urine have almost half of a song:awkney: