Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

14 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

BOZ finally talked about Taylor “remember when everyone thought folklore and evermore needed a 3rd album to complete a trilogy?”. I think he may be hinting at this album being similar to those 2. 

The comment about SOTB sounding like Watercolor Eyes might be real, now I’m really SCARED :lange:.

5 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

The comment about SOTB sounding like Watercolor Eyes might be real, now I’m really SCARED :lange:.

There’s a chance that he may not be talking about Midnights and was instead referring to the surprise that Taylor is announcing on Friday. Idk if she would announce another album so soon though. 

I think the "leaks" were posted by someone working at target so it means they have the physicals but they'd have to fuck up big time to sell them before Friday... even though there's a lot of Target stores so one might slip :shh2:

She's doing a worldwide release and I don't really want to wait till 6AM so I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to leak at least the day before... sorry blondie :silly:

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

BOZ finally talked about Taylor “remember when everyone thought folklore and evermore needed a 3rd album to complete a trilogy?”. I think he may be hinting at this album being similar to those 2. 

we lost

we need lover 2.0 :read:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What are the chances the Tuesday music video is SOTB? 

Kinda doubt she would step on the lead single by bringing lana out a few days later. But at the same time, if you had a feature with a globally acclaimed streaming juggernaut why wouldn't you use that to sell the record asap??

16 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

Kinda doubt she would step on the lead single by bringing lana out a few days later. But at the same time, if you had a feature with a globally acclaimed streaming juggernaut why wouldn't you use that to sell the record asap??

Lana was probably like "fine I'll jump into the song but don't make me do any promo for it" :hide:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if it does leak just remember not to post any links or hint towards where to find it! i don’t any of my lanaboards friends getting in trouble! :heart:

The last time a Lana collab leaked we lost lfl... I wonder if someone else wants to follow their same fate :thumb2:

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Mer said:

I don’t remember the last time a Taylor album’s actual music leaked tbh. I doubt anyone has heard it. 

Lover leaked nine hours before the actual release.

Was the same situation, the stores put it up for sale before.

RED TV leaked too, fews days before, due to early shipments.

folklore , evermore and Fearless TV didn't leaked because they were released digitally at first.

2 hours ago, alittleparty said:

based on her Easter eggs (holding phone upside down in track title release tiktoks, which she did twice) the music video’s are anti-hero (confirmed) and vigilante shit! that would have been AMAZING tho