Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

The lead single Lavender Haze is a pop rock song in the vein of Katy Perry's Hummingbird Heartbeat but goes a lot harder.

Midnight Rain is a country pop song co-written by Ryan Tedder. A soaring chorus.

Question...? is a BOP. The Wolf Cousins team is involved, not sure about Max himself. She's planning to put out a remix later with a rapper a la Bad Blood.

Snow On the Beach gives folkmore teas lyrically and sonically what you'd expect from a Lana Del Rey track.

All these tracks will be plastered all over Spotify during release week. Basically a throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks scenario.

Pop rock, country pop, remix with a rapper, Lana sounding song :dua:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

This is kinda vague, because is it folk like Chemtrails/NFR, orchestral ala HM, rock-ish ala UV? :eartha2:

right?? I honestly don’t know what I expect from a ‘typical Lana track’ because every Lana album is different

"Don’t forget me"

i'm both a big lana fan and a big taylor fan, and the difference between the two fandoms is huge when it comes to the expectations and reactions about this imo

taylor's fans are very excited and expect a slow beautifully written song, while lana's fans are kinda skatchy about it and expect a pop banger for some reason

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Is that insider even reliable? Cause it sounds like what Taylor fans would want (max martin bop, ryan tedder chorus etc) kinda like when Lana fake insiders say "it has UV guitars and BTD strings with HM cinematic sound" :thumb3:

It's a random ATRL user who suddenly claims to have a "source" :dua:

I don’t remember the last time a Taylor album’s actual music leaked tbh. I doubt anyone has heard it. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

39 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

a lana del rey song sounding like a lana del rey song?

color me shocked :wowcry:

also "lyrically folklore" is so vague. So is it "from a male's POV"? Is it two people talking like in "peace"? Is it about teenage heartbreak like "august"? What does that even mean. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️