Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

wait i’m actually getting a little excited about this :wowcry: might go a little crazy and check out folklore :assad:

Deff give it a chance! I’ve been listening to a lot of folklore and evermore to prepare for the collab 

some songs I love as of now are

Seven

This Is Me Trying 

Invisible String

Ivy 

Cowboy Like Me

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

wait i’m actually getting a little excited about this :wowcry: might go a little crazy and check out folklore :assad:

I made this little sampler for someone else if you want tracks hand-picked by a Lana stan—these are her heavier topic songs w/ swears, etc. and toward the bottom are ones where you can really hear Lana’s influence (cardigan & cowboy like me) https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4QcmXRSL0m7AumH3VwY4wB?si=cvI12qOzQFCbnGVQlZ9Z_w&pt=4faab66ead5595200588c1f392f4dada

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

do it bitch listen to cardigan it’s beautiful 

pass me my vape.

All background visuals on Spotify were changed, Taylor knows how to do promo. It's so simple, but effective.

Here's my TayLana playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7e9oMm6jZ0eEmDoxAdC29C?si=0c433d6dcd8d4740

Don't know which album is my favorite, they're all good! :hair:

2 hours ago, life is beautiful said:

do it bitch listen to cardigan it’s beautiful 

Honestly, I'm not a massive Taylor fan but I was so obsessed with Cardigan (and still am, a bit)

It was one of my most played songs of that year (2020?)

Most of her stuph is too poppy for me

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

11 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I feel like Tay’s always been so complimentary about Lana? Perhaps before it came across as fangirlish as opposed to a serious collaborator, but I sincerely believe she’s always admired her and held her in the highest regard :true:

this. she's sang her praises for Lana before (timestamped)

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

Do you know where he said this? He said he wasn’t going to talk about Midnights a few days ago. 

it's on twitter! i think he's talking about it now because everyone is super hyped 

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Did he say something new or are you talking about his Jack Antonoff comment?

sorry for the confusion - yes it's the same jack comment i'm just a little late lol

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I'm somehow sure Taylor listened all of the albums Lana released, BUT do we think Lana listened any of the albums Taylor released?:twirls:I guess not #unbotheredqueen

Lana was extremely influenced by Lover.:dua: She even said she wished ME! Was her song 

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Lana was extremely influenced by Lover.:dua: She even said she wished ME! Was her song 

She probably recorded a cover with Nikki Lane :headache:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 hours ago, The Siren said:

tbh id love to have a chat with her just as lana stans :lmao:

fr what’s her favorite lana album? what’s her favorite lana song? what’s her favorite lana performance outfit and performance (favorite outfit favorite performance and then favorite combination of outfit and performance) from every tour concert or festival appearance she’s done from 2005 to current day i need to know the answers to these vital questions 

sUcVobB.png