Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

i'm disappointed but not shocked, just thought it would be an actual collab. i love how she used LDR's name to hype up the song and album (even tho shes the biggest pop star in the world next to ari), just to bring in a new/different audience (lana's fan base)

also why is she not in the title on the album or on the official youtube drops? she shouldn't have even mentioned her at all, just let people find her name in the credits. i see what u did there taylor.

meanwhile lana's work was recently stolen, jfc we really are losing right now.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Cant wait to see her Spotify updates in the next 24 hours. Mid or not, I just know that Snow On The Beach will GET HER THAT STREAMING POWER :agree:

Expecting 31M monthly by tomorrow lol:coffee:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Somebody said this was Lana in the studio while recording Snow on the Beach…

onV8B7j_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Lana Del Rey when she heard Taylor sang the first notes of SOTB & then too stunned to sang the rest:

woman-stunned.gif

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

her voice is honestly way more noticeable than GSOYB ans that Cat Power collab tho

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

8 minutes ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

her voice is honestly way more noticeable than GSOYB ans that Cat Power collab tho

The problem with God Save Our Young Blood is that her voice sounds a lot like Borns and the production minimized her vocals. I was in shock when I heard the filtered vocals / solo part of Lana with music, on YouTube. I was like: What?!? She sings pretty much the whole time?!? 
On Snow on the Beach, yeah, she could have had a verse, but the real miss, to me, is that she doesn’t sing the “It’s coming down” line at the end. If had been the case, the song would have been perfect. 

WHAT THE FUCK SHE'S JUST REACHED 35M  monthly listeners oh my god.

SHE ENDED HER OWN PEAK 3 YEARS AGO in just 24 hours. i told y'all this Swift collab would give her MAD TON OF BAGS & STREAMS