DemonMic2003

Dream Lana Del Rey Music Video?

Cherry.

Spoiler

Begins dark morning, Lana in bed maid / butler cooking and shit downstairs.

Lana gets up takes shower - very steamy,

Quickly heads down stairs, Butler had 2 over easy eggs & bacon on plate with toast - But Lana only grabbed a triangle of toast and her thermos of coffee.

Heads to stable, brushes hair of horse, it’s like dawn now.

doing and obstacle like course, “forgot to mention she’s dressed similar to her V magazine photo shoot & that car was in her driveway” suns getting higher, she’s now shown in a race type situation, Mud getting splashed everywhere, anyway some bitch tried to cut her off, but she died.

lana wins the blue ribbon.

Dealer.

Spoiler

Imagine a very 70s show looking basement,

Lana, Snoop Dogg & Hugh Laurie playing cards on a coffee table that looks like a roulette table - smoke is everywhere, Laughing, camera just spins - She’s gonna win an award for her screaming facial expressions in that video!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

I want a high budget MV with an actual plot (but not as dense and long as Tropico which of course I love).

Like a mixture of Ride (for the cinematography and storytelling) and HBTB (for the concise and straight to the point plot/concept).

Chemtrails came close but it was kinda chaotic :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I want a high budget MV with an actual plot (but not as dense and long as Tropico which of course I love).

Like a mixture of Ride (for the cinematography and storytelling) and HBTB (for the concise and straight to the point plot/concept).

same i also want a proper music video for lolita 

i’ve always wondered what a homemade music video for every man gets his wish would be like

i’m also curious about the apparent music video she did for paradise (the song)

there’s also another video for summertime sadness that was once premiered somewhere in europe but it isn’t out there sadly

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i’ve always wondered what a homemade music video for every man gets his wish would be like

i’m also curious about the apparent music video she did for paradise (the song)

there’s also another video for summertime sadness that was once premiered somewhere in europe but it isn’t out there sadly

ooo another music vid for summertime sadness

5 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

that video was almost like a they shortened a 30 minute video into 3 minutes :thumb2:

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i better see a [LEAK] for that video smh

I always just wanted Lana to do a professionally filmed Cherry music video, the exact way she performs it live with the dancing. For the stage to be red with red curtains and everything, but wearing black i guess. It would look so similar to the beginning of the LFL video but it would be such a vibe! 

Other than that, the White Mustang video over the TNBAR demo is a dream that i wish was released. Same with Freak's video with Ultraviolence- or even better, with Cult Leader. Its literally word for word with that song :flutter:

It definitely fills a hole when fans make it themselves and post it tho. 

50 minutes ago, The Siren said:

that video was almost like a they shortened a 30 minute video into 3 minutes :thumb2:

Youre so right!!

My dream video would be the Ultraviolence short film being leaked. Or was its existence just a rumour? If that's the case, my dream video would be a Ultraviolence short film.

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

My favorite movie is Cloverfield and Coney Island is such a focus in the film. I've always wanted a Cloverfield inspired video for mermaid motel with lana being camp trying to escape a monster in nyc. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I had idea for Tulsa Jesus Freak MV. It is pedophilia in church at village. First 2 scenes was really colourful retro vibes and the next two (when Lana caught preacher on sexual assault) really dark. Video ended with burning at stame all people connected with that.

I'm always wondering about the alleged Ooh Baby/Are You Ready video with the tiger and the mink coat. But at a generalized standpoint, I'd love to see Lana do more videos like the one for Chemtrails. The story aspect of it was so fun and I think that the whole thing looked fantastic. Her longer videos are always my favorites 

imageproxy.jpg

i always associated Cherry with a sort of dark, sultry visual, but ever since she spoke about wanting to do a video for it and do something a bit more colourful, i imagined a half live action half animated/cartoonish sexy technicolour fever dream of a video for it and now i want it so bad :defeated: imagining lana as herself but then also as a kind of Jessica Rabbit / Holli Would type cartoon dancing around as lo-fi neon lights flash in the background and rose petals fall all over the screen :defeated:

daelxog-5aee634c-b7a6-422b-a46d-0b12dc62

Wq9zHLl.jpg