Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, honeybadger said:

jimmy's my american whore dW9vDLJ.jpg

*jared :mj2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i asked them to spill the specific duration of track 16 and they said 5:55, and then later @hotshot2am asked him to upload track 16 to the same website that we found the title of Candy Necklace on and they complied. they sent a link back, which also says Track 16 is 5:53 long (final masters are usually a few seconds shorter than the files any insiders have, likely just mixes, so the 2 seconds off isn’t anything shady). you can’t really fake anything on that website, it’s basically just Shazam that pulls information and metadata from an official industry database

What if it happens to be someone who's got a few snippets only and is making shit up? :bebe: 

I really want to believe because it all sounds amazing, but we've been fooled so many times—

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

20 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

important!!!!

!!!!!for the user who writes the third comment after mine. i manifest that his wishes for the album come true.  the magic begins!!!!!

19 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I want witchy vibes

:illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2: 

let's form our prayers circle now

giphy.gif

I love the tea but I really am praying that the leakers spare her this time and don't leak the album a week before its release. Please please please this time just let Lana have her rollout we really can wait and it wouldn't be correct in light of her laptop and cameras being stolen. :ohno:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

What if it happens to be someone who's got a few snippets only and is making shit up? :bebe: 

I really want to believe because it all sounds amazing, but we've been fooled so many times—

that's why i'm skeptical too. this happens every era, they can't keep getting away with this :oprah3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

God Protect & Save Our Troops So Our Mothers Find a Warm Home - Don't Stop Fighting

sister to QFTC, it's a pro-war song

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, This Feeling said:

I love the tea but I really am praying that the leakers spare her this time and don't leak the album a week before its release. Please please please this time just let Lana have her rollout we really can wait and it wouldn't be correct in light of her laptop and cameras being stolen. :ohno:

The album leaking ~1 week from release is practically inevitable

and I’m personally here for it. A shorter wait? Yes pls

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

if that were the case i really don’t think they would have the full durations for the songs, i think they’re legit this time 😭

On 1/6/2023 at 11:42 PM, blackestday89 said:

I hereby manifest that all wishes from plastiscguy  regarding the new album will come true. He will get witchy vibes.

witches.gif

Just now, Pale Fire said:

The album leaking ~1 week from release is practically inevitable

and I’m personally here for it. A shorter wait? Yes pls

For some of us, it's not like we don't buy 6-7 copies of the album :smile3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

These sites have been completely locked so that results can't be given unless someone uploaded the actual files

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

if that were the case i really don’t think they would have the full durations for the songs, i think they’re legit this time 😭

I really hope so, A&W sounds like a proper invite :grinds:

No, but the fact that, allegedly, people's had the album months in advance is kind of worrying. They're a click away from sharing it with the wrong person and the next thing you know it's leaked super early :bebe:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

No, but the fact that, allegedly, people's had the album months in advance is kind of worrying. They're a click away from sharing it with the wrong person and the next thing you know it's leaked super early :bebe:

Wouldn't be the first time, one of Björk's albums leaked like 5 months in advance; I think they kind of expect it to leak really early at this point given that her laptop was stolen