Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I think we have one more week of silence and then things will begin next week :twirls:

I can see an announcement or two this week from either Lana herself or the respective publications she’s interviewed/shot with and something getting released next week let’s manifest besties :party::pray2:

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm just grateful we have an album date... Imagine if she just released the title track back in December and we got this kind of radio silence til now :bebe: 

same like the wait has been painful but i am so so happy she officially announced a date with the preorder and everything right when she released the first single (even if it was delayed :bebe:) because i literally don’t trust at her. instead of being excited for the last 2 months i would’ve been anxious and scared that it was gonna turn into another NFR. imo if nothing was gonna happen after the single release it’s kind of better for nothing to happen with the album already up for preorder, although i still wish they would’ve just waited until January or February to release the single and announce everything in the first place

Tomorrow will be two months since the Tunnel song :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

At least February is kind of going faster so far :bebe: I feel like 1 week in January felt like it took 7 months :bebe: 

January felt as long as the entire spring of 2019 waiting for Norman...:bebe:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What's everyone's play count for the title track? I want to know if I should be embarrassed by how many times I've played it over the past two months 

LOVE ME UNTIL I LOVE MYSELF

DON'T FORGET ME!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

What's everyone's play count for the title track? I want to know if I should be embarrassed by how many times I've played it over the past two months 

DON'T FORGET ME!

giphy.gif

97 for me rn

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

DON'T FORGET ME!

giphy.gif