Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours ago, honey dew said:

Remember in April when @DragonWhore professed to know the album wasn't finished, then said it was called Del Norte County and was coming out in July, and that Buddy's Rendezvous was on it?

azealia-banks-liviecult.gif

Not saying DW is indeed an insider but I like a fair trial. Their info have been consistent since April, while pretty much all of the other « insiders » contradicted themselves over time. 

i don’t remember them mentioning BR would be on the album. They did say though that the DNC track would be out in July (if I remember correctly). But the theft did change plans… To me, the two big « reveals » that would confirm they know a lot will be if DNC is on the tracklist and if there’s some Coronado song / lyric. And the Jim lyric also (but we won’t know that one for a while now). 

Is the fact that the album will be 1h20m confirmed? Did BOZ confirm that?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

22 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Wait my mind .... remember this video: 

The GPS says she is taking exit 17 onto Van Nuys Boulevard which runs through San Fernando

Now ➡️ GPSOTSOMFWHDSF :um2:

GPS Over The Sound/Songs Of My F... W... H... D... San Fernando

3956b55fb58329e2a4a54cbaf923ef12.gif

Omg building on this theory is fun..

F... irst  W...ander H....eading D...own

18 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Is the fact that the album will be 1h20m confirmed? Did BOZ confirm that?

Yes he did!! :party:

GVQZw7f.jpg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Yes he did!! :party:

GVQZw7f.jpg

OMG WE WON!!! A LONG ALBUM ON OUR WAY

ANOTHER MANIFESTION WORKED

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

OMG WE WON!!! A LONG ALBUM ON OUR WAY

ANOTHER MANIFESTION WORKED

Team Whore keeps winning:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Team Whore keeps winning:oprah:

besides the album length, do we have any new deets today?

I just moved to a new apartment, too busy to log in :krylie:

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

besides the album length, do we have any new deets today?

I just moved to a new apartment, too busy to log in :krylie:

Rockefeller is possible titled Candy Necklace:O

Spoiler

Someone asked BOZ about Rockefeller but he said he can't give us the title but that is a job for *named three users from ATRL*

One of them (babyblue) posted Candy Necklace in a spoiler and BOZ called them a few posts later insider of the year or sth like that 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

26 minutes ago, Elle said:

Guys idk what’s happening, but something really strange is going on. A couple hours ago I shared in here that I found an update about the car crash I was stuck behind on Saturday night/Sunday morning (in which I bonded with an Uber driver over the title track and the “don’t forget me” line) where it was reported the driver in the crash had died, and I just now found out that one of my friends from the Lana community that I’ve been in touch with for 5 years passed on Wednesday. The same day that the record was announced and the title track was released. That “don’t forget me” line is reeeeaaaalllllllyyyyy hitting me hard right now.

To make things even more unsettling, on Saturday evening before that whole Uber moment happened, I had went to the mall for some holiday shopping and spontaneously stopped into Build-a-Bear and made myself a little pink fox. I was pondering over a name for awhile, but the name Candi popped in my head and I instantly decided to settle on that especially since they had a little cute candy cane dress I could put her in. I instantly thought of my friend named Candy and figured I should check in with her since I think it’s always a sign that when you think of someone, you should let them know. Now I’ve just found out my sweet Candy had passed earlier that week. I felt the need to share this with you all especially now that I’ve felt the “don’t forget me” line from the title track now twice in the past like ~24 hours, and now I come into this thread to see you all talking about the word “candy”??? I feel like I’m sort of just word vomiting rn but this is all really unsettling and I’m struggling with how to feel. I feel like her spirit was already reminding me not to forget her before I even knew she was gone.

Rest in peace, Candy. It’s always hard to know we’ve lost someone from the fandom, especially someone who was as golden-hearted as she was. I wish she would’ve been around to hear the new album as I know she was looking forward to it. I at least hope she heard the title track before her passing. Another person I absolutely will never be forgetting x

rest in paradise, candy 🌹

I'm so sorry for you loss elle. sending love :heart: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Sending lots of love to you @Elle and a hug ♥️♥️♥️

OiUHEXQ.jpg

34 minutes ago, Elle said:

Guys idk what’s happening, but something really strange is going on. A couple hours ago I shared in here that I found an update about the car crash I was stuck behind on Saturday night/Sunday morning (in which I bonded with an Uber driver over the title track and the “don’t forget me” line) where it was reported the driver in the crash had died, and I just now found out that one of my friends from the Lana community that I’ve been in touch with for 5 years passed on Wednesday. The same day that the record was announced and the title track was released. That “don’t forget me” line is reeeeaaaalllllllyyyyy hitting me hard right now.

To make things even more unsettling, on Saturday evening before that whole Uber moment happened, I had went to the mall for some holiday shopping and spontaneously stopped into Build-a-Bear and made myself a little pink fox. I was pondering over a name for awhile, but the name Candi popped in my head and I instantly decided to settle on that especially since they had a little cute candy cane dress I could put her in. It made me think of my friend named Candy and figured I should check in with her since I think it’s always a sign that when you think of someone, you should let them know. Now I’ve just found out my sweet Candy had passed earlier that week. I felt the need to share this with you all especially now that I’ve felt the “don’t forget me” line from the title track now twice in the past like ~24 hours, and now I come into this thread to see you all talking about the word “candy”??? I feel like I’m sort of just word vomiting rn but this is all really unsettling and I’m struggling with how to feel. I feel like her spirit was already reminding me not to forget her before I even knew she was gone.

Rest in peace, Candy. It’s always hard to know we’ve lost someone from the fandom, especially someone who was as golden-hearted as she was. I wish she would’ve been around to hear the new album as I know she was looking forward to it. I at least hope she heard the title track before her passing. Another person I absolutely will never be forgetting x

Really beautiful words❤️ I’m so sorry, we are all sending you so much love🌹

44 minutes ago, Elle said:

To make things even more unsettling, on Saturday evening before that whole Uber moment happened, I had went to the mall for some holiday shopping and spontaneously stopped into Build-a-Bear and made myself a little pink fox. I was pondering over a name for awhile, but the name Candi popped in my head and I instantly decided to settle on that especially since they had a little cute candy cane dress I could put her in. It made me think of my friend named Candy and figured I should check in with her since I think it’s always a sign that when you think of someone, you should let them know. Now I’ve just found out my sweet Candy had passed earlier that week. I felt the need to share this with you all especially now that I’ve felt the “don’t forget me” line from the title track now twice in the past like ~24 hours, and now I come into this thread to see you all talking about the word “candy”??? I feel like I’m sort of just word vomiting rn but this is all really unsettling and I’m struggling with how to feel. I feel like her spirit was already reminding me not to forget her before I even knew she was gone.

I teared up a bit reading this, life is so strange and random sometimes. Rip candy <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e