Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

we need to focus on the “online tools” part y’all 

this is what’s throwing me off, especially “more knowledgeable”, like it’s somewhat hard to find even though he basically said it’s hiding in plain sight. i’m not even gonna bother to check ASCAP/BMI because lana’s team isn’t stupid and doesn’t register songs before they’re out anymore, but that’s the only easy to access online tool i can think of to find unreleased song titles

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/writer/509077941/BATISTE JONATHAN M

I'm not too familiar with his music so I don't recognize some songs but some names doesn't appear anywhere.

For example I couldn't find anything about "A Night In Kenner"

They could be unreleased songs tho 

Edit: there's like 15 pages oh god :thumb2:

giphy.gif

I looked at her insta and:

-It has to do some with the edit post

- You can take them out of the trailerpark but...

- Late Nights,  she also posted later " last minutes of daylight" & maybe it was not a midnights hint like we aasumed but for " Late Nights" 

- Scarface , she wore a  Hoodie saying that in the post before Rockefeller snippet 

- 1998 ( she posted the prom photos with that caption one week before the snippet)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

someone on ATRL should ask wtf Waist Deep In Icy Waves is, it has to mean something. no way she came up with that just for a random IG caption. whether a lyric or song title or whatever

ask him about DNC first 😭

and also for giving me Margaret

At least we now know that Rock Candy Sweet/Loved You Then and Now wasn't good enough to release/be put on a studio album. Can we lay that to rest now :peace2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

At least we now know that Rock Candy Sweet/Loved You Then and Now wasn't good enough to release/be put on a studio album. Can we lay that to rest now :peace2:

okay to be fairrrr Yosemite is one of Lana’s favorite songs she’s ever made (or at least it was a while ago) and it took her 5 years to put it on an album 😭 LYTAN is probably only like 2 years old at this point. maybe she’ll make an appearance later

Just now, lilac heaven said:

okay to be fairrrr Yosemite is one of Lana’s favorite songs she’s ever made and it took her 5 years to put it on an album 😭 LYTAN is probably only like 2 years old at this point. maybe she’ll make an appearance later

Oh, I more so meant that BoZ confirmed today that the song isn't that great and it made sense she scrapped it

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Map of LA said:

Oh, I more so meant that BoZ confirmed today that the song isn't that great and it made sense she scrapped it

ohhh wait i missed that. that’s kind of a bummer actually but it’s good to know she’s not bloating her albums up, hopefully it will leak eventually then if she doesn’t have any plans to release

Lust for Life is 1h 12m 

Norman is 1h 8m

I don't listen to Lust for Life all that much, but it always feels like an amazing, rich, substantial listen when I do put it on. The fact that we're getting an album a few minutes longer than it..

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m sensing a Honeymouns Christmas Bonanza surprise including LYTAN this year :angie:

when in reality, we’re gonna get a distorted 8 second snippet 6 years from now and then it’s gonna take another 3 years to actually leak. Crazy for You 2.0 incoming

Not sure if anyone’s posted about this yet as I haven’t seen it, but I think it’s absolutely iconic that there’s a billboard for the new record up in Tulsa, Oklahoma. From announcing the album on Sean’s birthday to displaying this billboard in his city.. she really said “don’t forget me” x

CE2-CE631-26-AB-48-CE-996-C-21-B0-FD6-D557-C 067-A9010-E929-4541-95-A8-20-D721-C077-F2 5-E57-E48-A-9170-46-C4-B280-E20-B31-BCF9-F5

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

10 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

BOZ said the title can be found for people who are good with online tools, so its probably not on her instagram

OR it is on her instagram, on the exact post that she teased the snippet. When the video pans over and BAM THE NAME OF THE SONG IS ON THAT SCREEN IM TELLIN YA  

RAzg3tx.jpg

faSE.gif

Just now, your dealer said:

OR it is on her instagram, on the exact post that she teased the snippet. When the video pans over and BAM THE NAME OF THE SONG IS ON THAT SCREEN IM TELLIN YA  

RAzg3tx.jpg

maybe the online tools he meant was how to decipher blurry pictures/videos lmaooo