Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the fact that this person is either being vague or repeating things that BOZ has already said (Tommy barely being a feature) or relaying information that’s common sense or information that can’t be proven wrong. we need a smiley of Viola Davis standing up and walking away

yeah idk the fact that i was called "hostile" for asking for the truth? i'll admit i've been rather brash about it but still like it shouldn't be this hard brigitte.gif

but let's be real here we're all arguing over some person on a music forum lol maybe we're the clowns here for even arguing about it :flop:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

Over the past few months, Ben has been including emojis of rockets in his teases about the album

It might be the "lead" single of the album

Oh yeah, I thought y’all were taking about something new  

7 minutes ago, living legend said:

i have been streaming tf out of ‘swan song’ lately 

so transcending💫

swan song has become top 3 for me on honeymoon. one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs ever made. :xcry:

8 minutes ago, living legend said:

i have been streaming tf out of ‘swan song’ lately 

so transcending💫

One of the best songs ever made. Sounds heavenly right after Ocean Blvd.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

anywayyyy I’m not sure if this has been mentioned in here yet and I’m not going back 10 hours worth of pages but! yesterday I mentioned that Sher the Truth is one of the only YT reactors that I actually enjoy and she reacted to Ocean Blvd :ma: i love her, i know BOZ mentioned some interesting lyrics on the album and i’m really interested in how she will interpret all of the songs once they’re out

sometimes i wish lana saw some of these fake titles and turned them into real songs because i'd kill to hear classics such as "rosary bead choir", "dolphin flower", "seafoam nova", "liz i'm calling from calihoma", "the microplastics in my blood" & "mary (scared of me)"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

sometimes i wish lana saw some of these fake titles and turned them into real songs because i'd kill to hear classics such as "rosary bead choir", "dolphin flower", "seafoam nova", "liz i'm calling from calihoma", "the microplastics in my blood" & "mary (scared of me)"

Liz I’m Calling from Calihoma is a serve i’m sorry like she would body that

No, it’s not a guessing game, you are gonna know it’s the correct title when you actually find it. This is actually a task for girls like ROD, SV or Baby Blue who are probably more knowledgeable of online tools 

You are not gonna get any title from me before Lana announces it, but for this one I can point you where to get it since she shared the snippet.

Straight from the source, not Rocketfella <3

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

one of those is not fake

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

it has to be either "late nights" or "waist deep in icy waves" there's just no way it's not one of those 2

unless he's bullshitting us lol

Yeah, I'm leaning towards waist deep in icy waves 

Just now, the ocean said:

it has to be either "late nights" or "waist deep in icy waves" there's just no way it's not one of those 2

unless he's bullshitting us lol

Someone has to ask him this finally on ATRL or on Twitter when he says sth about Lana on there again

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Ok but what online tools

Shazam? :oprah3: I know it's not being picked up yet, but maybe if we type in random numbers again :bebe: