Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lilac heaven said:

Waist Deep in Icy Waves could make sense because the Rockefeller Center is in NYC and obviously New York has beaches and gets cold in the winter but that kind of sounds like me stretching quite a bit

This is literally what I was thinking but I’m too lazy to type it out😭

We already tried Shazam and they are not going to put up a lana.lnk for an album track (at least not yet or until it becomes a single) so I'm clueless about what boz means :icant:

2 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

Shazam? :oprah3: I know it's not being picked up yet, but maybe if we type in random numbers again :bebe:

I think it would be able to recognize Rockefeller if the links were already on the database... but maybe we could try using the title track link :brows:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Waist Deep in Icy Waves could make sense because the Rockefeller Center is in NYC and obviously New York has beaches and gets cold in the winter but that kind of sounds like me stretching quite a bit

She also used the hashtag under her post for the W Mag photo shoot which was taken in New York 

BOZ also said we’d know the title if we looked the past couple of weeks. That means whatever the title is was uploaded recently, Waist Deep In Icy Waves is almost 7 months old now, we need to be looking more recent

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

BOZ also said we’d know the title if we looked the past couple of weeks. That means whatever the title is was uploaded recently, Waist Deep In Icy Waves is almost 7 months old now, we need to be looking more recent

Oh my

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

maybe it's called "edit" :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

wait if Rockefeller is called WDIIW which it probably isn’t but if it is, i’m kind of imaging a song reflecting on winters when she lived in New York. like when it was raining, etc, she’s setting a scene. but now i’m just theorizing what an entire song is about from 9 words

Why can I see her totally naming a song "1930S RICHTER-MADE HAWAIIAN-STENCIL PARLOR GUITAR" jdfbalfjd

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

maybe it's called "edit" :true:

If you spill edit backwards , it says tide. So maybe it's called Tide 🌊:hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i wonder if we should be looking for things with Jon’s name on them then, not just Lana

Maybe that database site that has artist's recorded songs on it? 

other possible (delulu) titles:

angel face
you are very loved
handmade beauty
whatever "yf" is

honestly "edit" is a very slay title i would not be mad if it was called that - it's probably WDIIW, late nights or DNC though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif