Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

Ok, DW might be making things up because it's already been confirmed that RCS is not on the album 

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

also very intrigued that DW only answered the questions that were open ended :xgiggle:

or maybe DW was just "avoiding the haters" or whatever tf that means... like just answer the questions :xgiggle:

oprahwellthen.gif

23 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Not a bother, especially since you don't throw hate my way like others here. 

I do not think this album is anything like LFL. Not sure where that thought comes from to be honest. Like I've said before (even before the title track was released), expect lots of strings to the ode of Honeymoon, and nautical Northern California vibes. Lust for Life is not like that. It's Honeymoon meets Ultraviolence in lyricism and sound. 

um.. didn't BOZ already said that the "HM meets UV" rumors were false..? :awk:

This will be a long few months. :awk:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

I'm not responding to you because u lack common courtesy. I don't care if you make a ''truce'', u have consistently shown hostility and I don't engage with that. 

fine that's understandable - doesn't really explain why you also avoided the specific questions that other people asked though :xgiggle:

unless those are also "hostile" :xgiggle:

but it's whatever doesn't really matter anyway lol... moving on!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

So she now has 3 (4 if RCS =/= LYTAN) songs with the sweet like rock candy line :thumb3:

"Candle in the wind " & 'the red party dress" are shaking right now 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, tulsaglory said:

um.. didn't BOZ already said that the "HM meets UV" rumors were false..? :awk:

I feel like that's too subjective to confirm or dismiss tho :um2:

I don't think the title track sounds like HM or UV at all but if we get strings and electric guitar I could kinda see the comparisons... 

I'm still a bit skeptic though

giphy.gif

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

ok @DragonWhore don’t kill me but i just remembered: what do you think of the tommy genesis feature? did you like it?

Pretty much a non event IMO. Hard to even tell it's a feat.

1 minute ago, Map of LA said:

This will be a long few months. :awk:

it's been FOUR DAYS since the single was released and it already feels as if it's been weeks because of how much shit going on :krylie:

As much as I would be thrilled for the idea, I really don’t think HM x UV is the sound..especially when a reliable insider (BoZ) dispelled the rumors…alongside us already hearing a single:icant:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, your dealer said:

When’s it gunna be my turrrrrrrnnnnnn??? :cryney2:

DON'T FORGET ME! :icant:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

Pretty much a non event IMO. Hard to even tell it's a feat.

Wow it truly is bizarre that most of her features barely sing. So far it’s pretty much Jon Batiste or bust.

But pretty nice of her to give them feature credits! 

IMG-1607.jpg