Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

I wonder if one of those songs will be Venice Bitch length... :oprah2::oprah4:

I'm really starting to think so - I think at least one of the tracks will be around eight minutes with how the album is being described

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

30 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Absolutely, in multiple songs too. There are multiple songs that bring together strings and electric guitar as well.

please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

I'm not throwing shade, I love BB, but this album is shaping up to be everything that I expected that record to be after seeing its album cover and listening to the three singles. A Kate Bush-esque masterpiece.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This era is truly a gift that keeps on giving 

mariah-carey.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

FJM is SnowOnTheBeach'd on their song, I guess since he doesn't have any writing credit they just "exchanged" their vocals for each other songs - BOZ on ATRL.

I knew it. 

i don’t get this, wasn’t lana the one singing in BRV?

and also for giving me Margaret

30 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

@DragonWhore exact. duration. of. track. six. without tears.

Sorry but you seem like kind of a hater that dragonwhore has been providing us quality insider info and all you have contributed is a LB Fan Favorite homemade cover art a week ago… it’s okay to cry! 

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

FJM is SnowOnTheBeach'd on their song, I guess since he doesn't have any writing credit they just "exchanged" their vocals for each other songs - BOZ on ATRL.

I knew it. 

Being "Snow On The Beach'd" is the music equivalent of "where you silent or where you silenced?". :oprah3:

15 minutes ago, your dealer said:

@DragonWhore pls tell us what GPSOTSOMFWHDSF is :silly:

Still betting that it has something to do with God and San Francisco 

my OG guess: God, Please Sail Over the Sea on Monday for When He Docks at San Francisco 

The way her wordiest album with the longest album title is going to be her longest album :oprah2: it would only be fitting if we get her longest song on it as well :ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Literally the only feature I wanted with full vocals and a back and forth and he gets the background vocals treatment :krylie: I know he will be amazing anyway but I'm sad

But I'm so happy we're getting a long album. I'm always worried about long albums that are the result of +20 songs because of the potential filler but since the length comes from only ~14 tracks it's going to be a serve :creepna2:

I don't think all the songs are going to be like 5 minutes but we'll probably get a couple of 6 minute tracks for sure :hype:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Map of LA said:

Still betting that it has something to do with God and San Francisco 

Remember Rob's post about all the beautiful songs that have been written about San Francisco while recording in Jack's studio? 

evil-smile.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

we won today

AvrCcqG.gif

I just opened the thread to the best news after weeks of thinking this would be one of her shortest records:cryney2:

(also unrelated but that gif makes me audibly laugh every time I see it & I don’t know why lol)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath