Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

His actual quote:

"FJM is SnowOnTheBeach'd on their song, I guess since he doesn't have any writing credit they just "exchanged" their vocals for each other songs :dies: They sound so beautiful together though!"

im kinda sad :xcry: i absolutely love FJM n wanted to have a bigger part in the song

9 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Total album length is just shy of under 1 hour, 20 minutes. 

Wow, I'm shocked by this, but super excited. This will be her longest album yet.

I don't wanna hate on Jack but I hope he is not singing on this album, except a few backing vocals if he is, especially since FJM got the SOTB treatment:trisha: I really tried to listen to the Bleachers but uhmmm. Anyways it seems like we gonna experience a huge masterpiece so I gonna trust the process :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I was scared for a minute we would be getting another Chemtrails length record, but she's coming to serve 5–8-minute masterpieces :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

CDs can hold up to 80 minutes, so if it's just below that, it should still be fine.

I'd be more worried about vinyl, although it seems each side can hold 23 minutes, so ~92 minutes max for a 2 LP. 

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

CDs can hold up to 80 minutes, so if it's just below that, it should still be fine.

I'd be more worried about vinyl, although it seems each side can hold 23 minutes, so ~92 minutes max for a 2 LP. 

Correct, which is why the album is on two separate vinyls. 

I said just shy of 1hr 20 mins. I'm rounding up, so you can expect something close to 1:20 but also not below 1:10 

BOZ SAID THEY'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE LENGTH

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The fact y'all are sharing so much info about the album I'm afraid I wont be checking this thread again in fear of being too spoiled when the record comes 💔

38 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

BoZ said that FJM is SnowOnTheBeach'd on their track on the album 

💀💀

when & where? can't find anyting on his twitter

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy