Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

Not sure if anyone’s posted about this yet as I haven’t seen it, but I think it’s absolutely iconic that there’s a billboard for the new record up in Tulsa, Oklahoma. From announcing the album on Sean’s birthday to displaying this billboard in his city.. she really said “don’t forget me” x

CE2-CE631-26-AB-48-CE-996-C-21-B0-FD6-D557-C 067-A9010-E929-4541-95-A8-20-D721-C077-F2 5-E57-E48-A-9170-46-C4-B280-E20-B31-BCF9-F5

they really couldn’t afford the long ass title

and also for giving me Margaret

gpsotsomfwhdsf

first thing that came to mind - go put some of those shoes on my feet where he danced so fine    lol no

or...go play some of those songs of my friends who have died so far

3 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

gpsotsomfwhdsf

first thing that came to mind - go put some of those shoes on my feet where he danced so fine    lol no

or...go play some of those songs of my friends who have died so far

love this one, everyone here is so creative

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

WAITTTT GUYS

G - God

P - Please

S

O

T - The

S - Sins

O - Of

M - My

F - Father/Family/Friends

W - Who

H - Has/Have (?)

D - Done (?)

S

F

?? we know the album lyrically talks about her family, obviously it will be addressing religion as well to some extent because of Judah’s interlude. hold onnnn

or if it’s Father, instead of Who Has it would also be When He and D could be something else

im listening to the "Rockefeller" snippet again and her vocal delivery on that song is out of this world. i didnt pay much attention to it when she posted it but wow :krylie::krylie: her mangum opus is cawming

actually i don’t even know why i’m trying to decipher this acronym because imagine trying to guess PTBCT (Past The Bushes Cypress Thriving), VBBOTG (Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass), MBIASPNTACATFOMB (My Bedroom is a sacred place now blah blah blah), DYKTTATUOB if we didn’t already know that song existed… it’s gonna be some weird shit that nobody could’ve come up with. although I do think the Hope acronym could’ve been guessed if we had it beforehand

16 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

WAITTTT GUYS

G - God

P - Please

S

O

T - The

S - Sins

O - Of

M - My

F - Father

W - Who

H

D

S

F

?? we know the album lyrically talks about her family, obviously it will be addressing religion as well to some extent because of Judah’s interlude. hold onnnn

God please shine on the sadness of my family who have died sinning fortnite forever :dua:

WAIT CORRECTION THE END IS “So Far” :oprah4:

Edited by Apple n Apple

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

59 minutes ago, Elle said:

Not sure if anyone’s posted about this yet as I haven’t seen it, but I think it’s absolutely iconic that there’s a billboard for the new record up in Tulsa, Oklahoma. From announcing the album on Sean’s birthday to displaying this billboard in his city.. she really said “don’t forget me” x

CE2-CE631-26-AB-48-CE-996-C-21-B0-FD6-D557-C 067-A9010-E929-4541-95-A8-20-D721-C077-F2 5-E57-E48-A-9170-46-C4-B280-E20-B31-BCF9-F5

Oh wow...

All these featured artists getting credited the album cover and probs also the song titles even tho they’re not that present in the song, and Miles Kane not even having his name on Dealer even tho he’s like half the song bskdjdjs camp

qfrWuBl.png