Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i’m the opposite i kinda feel like after this album is gonna be longest wait until the next one in lana’s career (which literally isn’t even that long lol i’m expecting like 3 years) but also i said that exact same thing after NFR then after Chemtrails then after Blue Banisters

Tbh I feel like after the robbery, she didn’t let it stop her and kept working on getting this album out. Once this album is out, I think she might start recovering the pieces of the lost poetry book and working on getting that out

1 minute ago, tulsaglory said:

as i wrote that i realised THIS IS THE FIRST ALBUM IN 7 YEARS WITHOUT ANY OLD AND DISCARDED SONGS WAITTTTTTTTTT

it's been 7 years since honeymoon? :oprah2:

the way i aged 20 years reading this sentence and i'm like peak youth

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

it's been 7 years since honeymoon? :oprah2:

the way i aged 20 years reading this sentence and i'm like peak youth

we're about to go into 2023 so... 8 actually :hooker:

8 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

We sill don't know who the Ian guy is, maybe she has been working on a new album for months now :brows:

i am still almost positive it was Ian Fitchuk but people didn’t believe me because he had his glasses off and hair tucked behind his head in that photo 😭 logically it just makes the most sense because she was on FaceTime with him around when she posted that “I hope you like country music” story and he has a history with country music (Kacey Musgraves) and is close friends with Nikki Lane, Gabe Simon, and Dean Reid and we know lana usually tends to collaborate with artists in her immediate network

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

What if the stolen laptop contained the LDR10 songs? Because she said they were unfinished songs...

i really don’t think the laptop robbery affected her music at all considering there’s no way she would be the only person in the world with the files, her producers and collaborators have everything. i think she thought whoever stole her laptop was leaking songs because we had those snippets of Fingertips and the title track. the laptop/hard drive robbery is more of a loss for the music videos we could’ve gotten this era and behind the iron gates

idk if this makes a lick of sense to anyone outside of my psychotic brain but the more albums she releases I like that I can just put her catalog on shuffle and not worry about hearing the same one or two albums in a row :coffee:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i am still almost positive it was Ian Fitchuk but people didn’t believe me because he had his glasses off and hair tucked behind his head in that photo 😭 logically it just makes the most sense because he has a history with country music (Kacey Musgraves) and is close friends with Nikki Lane, Gabe Simon, and Dean Reid and we know lana usually tends to collaborate with artists in her immediate network

I just don't find him to look similar, especially the hair :eek: But maybe we shouldn't get back to this discussion :bebe: 

Two last pictures for comparison: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/977729971663552583/1015405661372301342/IMG_1488.png and https://www.instagram.com/p/CmTlH96MHEU/

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i really don’t think the laptop robbery affected her music at all considering there’s no way she would be the only person in the world with the files, her producers and collaborators have everything. i think she thought whoever stole her laptop was leaking songs because we had those snippets of Fingertips and the title track. the laptop/hard drive robbery is more of a loss for the music videos we could’ve gotten this era and behind the iron gates

Yep. I think we were going to get music videos this era with the footage on the camcorder. Now that it was stolen, there's a possibility we might not be getting any; since so much of this album is about her family and friends. Maybe we'll get a professional video with the "lead" single next month, but that's a strong maybe.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Not to mention Lana said she remote wiped the drive after it was stolen. So even though we have the fingertips and title track snippets we don't even know how much they were actually able to extract from that. Considering there isn't even a tracklist floating around at this point, much less leaks or even snippets tells me either: A.) The thieves didn't get much before the drive was was wiped remotely or B.) Nobody bought what they were selling and they flopped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

i don’t expect lana to retire any time soon if ever, i kinda think she’s gonna be like 70 still putting records out regularly lol but she is soooo prolific for the landscape of the music industry in 2023, especially in terms of artists who have been in the industry as long as she has, that after every album (which always comes sooner than i expect) i’m like “okay there’s no way we’re getting another one for another 3-4 years” LMAO. and then i remember how inspired she is by the late 60s-late 70s folk scene when it was standard to put out an album a year and because of that + the fact that she’s not touring, deep down i don’t think she’s going anywhere anytime soon we’re just gonna keep getting fed every 12-20 months

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Yep. I think we were going to get music videos this era with the footage on the camcorder. Now that it was stolen, there's a possibility we might not be getting any; since so much of this album is about her family and friends. Maybe we'll get a professional video with the "lead" single next month, but that's a strong maybe.

the camcorder videos also would’ve made perfect sense considering how intimate they would’ve been and what neil said about shooting the album campaign in intimate spaces. those videos would’ve been so cute :(

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

What's happening? 

another discussion of Lana retiring :et:

not this thread becoming active again and the patience i just built up these last few weeks to wait until March for this album immediately starting to shrink… it’s the lanaboards hype that’s going to make the wait for march 10th so painful :defeated:

not this thread becoming active again and the patience i just built up these last few weeks to wait until March for this album immediately starting to shrink… it’s the lanaboards hype that’s going to make the wait for march 10th so painful :defeated:

maybe is time for us to go outside :defeated:

and also for giving me Margaret

Jan 6 - Sweet (An Insurrection) coming :lange:

we need a new snippet of any of the songs so we can have something to survive the 3 months… rockefeller kept us alive for half a year so :bebe:

and also for giving me Margaret

I’m back bitches and dying for this album rn I feel like we’re gonna get a honeymoon freak into art deco type transition from the title track because of how abruptly DYK cuts off/ends :oic:

lana is back bitches :icant:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

24 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

we need a new snippet of any of the songs so we can have something to survive the 3 months… rockefeller kept us alive for half a year so :bebe:

In 2 weeks it will be only 2 months :slayty:…..ok I’m crazy

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance