Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i really didnt expect it to be a slideshow :lmao: i wasnt expecting anything but now its even more funny that we raised so much attention around such a small publication that lana actually commented on their post :omfg2:

9 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i really didnt expect it to be a slideshow :lmao: i wasnt expecting anything but now its even more funny that we raised so much attention around such a small publication that lana actually commented on their post :omfg2:

I expected it to be a slideshow because that’s how their whole instagram is set up :thumb2:

10 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I feel bad for them,  they were poking a wasp nest and didn't know

Unfortunately they know now 

"Don’t forget me"

not that I expected anything out of this but I feel like at least they could've talked about the title track instead of filling empty spaces with a ride quote. talk about the meaning of the song or the references, the tunnel. it really is giving wikipedia copy+paste :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

Hi guys, i’m back from my journey, could u tell me what happened in the last 50 pages? apart from the article and brazil show. Do we know something new about the album? are there new rumors?

no, not really :defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Well that was kinda embarrassing. They could have said "we have an article coming out compiling info on Lana's new album and our thoughts about her artistic path" or something like that and I would have been boring but fine.

But if you say "the new album confirms her uniqueness" you're kinda implying you are going to talk about the record as a whole, not basing the whole thing on a single song :thumb3:

But yeah it didn't make sense for them to have the album in the first place anyway 

giphy.gif

Looking at it now I wonder why they even chose to write an article on Lana, since she's a such a well-known artist

All of the other articles/interviews they have on their page are for newer, smaller artists it seems :um2:

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Looking at it now I wonder why they even chose to write an article on Lana, since she's a such a well-known artist

All of the other articles/interviews they have on their page are for newer, smaller artists it seems :um2:

I daresay someone on Lana’s team owed someone they know at EOL’s a favour and just provided them with the licensing for Neil Krug’s images, and/or Lana wanted a verrrrry low-key promotional run.

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Maybe they knew we're thirsty for any little crumb of info :icant:

giphy.gif