Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

44 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

can't wait for lana to begin her album campaign and take over the entire international music sphere absolutely ending everyone and taking up all the space in the press pushing out the grammys and entering another era of world domination ... A&W out tomorrow at noon byuntear-tulla.gif

the album campaign:

63a4a5b50e57c.image.jpg?resize=750,500

11 minutes ago, motomami said:

Preview attachment IMG_3442.PNG

Not sure if this is new, but for some reason her spotify page is showing that she is going to this event...

hun the photo isn’t showing can you try uploading it a different way like through image shack?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

--

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, sansafuckingstark said:

It’s the Billboard Awards 

I thought that was in March..:awkney:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, burthday kake said:

it says Wed March 1st on my spotify tbf, when i look at that event

There must have been a glitch, because it said this Wednesday for me; now I see the new date! 

Just now, sansafuckingstark said:

Are we talking about the Becky G, Doechii, Ivy Queen, Kim Petras event? It says march 1st for me

When I first clicked the link, it said February the 8th for whatever reason

I just listened to lmlylaw performance with the backing singer's and I think it could have been perfect for this album as an interlude. it fits the vibe of the title track so well, If they made the song sadder and gave it a crazy ending with those singers it could be the title track's little sister 

This thread feels like the tunnel under Camarillo State Mental Hospital,  don't forget us Lanita :icant:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

God this era had so much potential to be her best since LFL with the material she’s given us in terms of the album, but it’s DRIED TF UP. How can she galavant and just chill out with not wanting to promote this masterpiece :crossed:  Also, i’m shocked that NOTHING has leaked so far… 

giphy.gif

On 1/23/2023 at 12:13 PM, fishtails said:

Since there are 8 weeks to wait (9 if you count release week) this is the perfect time to start listening to one album every week until Ocean Blvd is out! :smile:

There's even room for AKA or Violet (or both if you group BTD and Paradise together lol)

To do all of them I'm thinking I might do this:

This week: AKA

Jan. 30th - Born to Die/Paradise

Feb. 6th - Ultraviolence 

Feb. 13th - Honeymoon

Feb. 20th - Lust for Life

Feb. 27th - Norman Fucking Rockwell 

March 6th - Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass

March 13th - Chemtrails Over the Country Club 

March 20th (release week) - Blue Banisters

Or I might skip Violet and give Paradise its own week idk 

It's week 3 - Ultraviolence week! :illumilana2: