Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Sweet/Candy Necklace truthers, we lost, but we also won :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Her team is smart enough to wait after the Super Bowl. The song will completely be lost in the conversation this week and Rihanna will be flooding the charts.

I’m still not happy about them releasing Ocean in December. It was competing with a bunch of Christmas music. Got lost in the shuffle and never recovered quite frankly. 

i think the only possibility of it being sooner is feb 13, cause apple music said dancings done was coming on dec 23 and it came on dec 20 and one of us was first set up as a jan 15 reelase and came out on jan 12, both by ava max. idk if avas team is just messy and changed release dates right before the release of it thats the same for every song

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Tired of the long ass songs sorry :oopna2:

Suffer

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.