Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Lana's longest songs are the best of her career, stfu with that. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Hey twin, are we ready to feed them? :beyonce:

yes gorl i'm getting my slutty gifs ready for the slutty trap beat :understand:

gizelle-rhop.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, honeybadger said:

didn't everyone including insiders think that dyk was coming friday december 9th? and didn't itunes have that listed as the release date? so is it possible that this release date is off by a few days ...?

pandlr-gretchen.gif

This Thursday :oprah4: but also, a nine-day advance upload of the track length to iTunes is very suspect.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I'm afraid to get hyped about this - still scarred from the White Dress where streaming services listed a date AND we had teasers by Lana and nothing happened in the end

that was a nightmare... everyone including eclipse and itunes thought it was feb 26th, something definitely went wrong :oprah3: i have faith that this time that won't happen :oprah3:

sUcVobB.png

anyone who thinks it’s possible to “crack the code” and somehow find A&W in the iTunes system/database i wish you an ounce of luck, this literally happens every single time any song ever is about to be released when preorders are already up but the whole album hasn’t been submitted to DSPs yet

6 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Tired of the long ass songs sorry :oopna2:

every single one of her songs that are longer than 5:30 are some of her best.

cruel world, shades of cool, brooklyn baby, honeymoon, the blackest day, heroin, get free, VENICE BITCH, TNBAR (i know this isn’t everyone’s favorite but i like it a lot), white dress… all classics in my opinion and the fact that A&W will be her second longest song since Venice makes me so excited.

giphy.gif

ocean blvd is 110% going to be her best album. ocean blvd alone is already one of her best songs - like top 10 in her entire discography and no one will change my mind :true: march 24th needs to hurry up and prove me right :oprah3: 

😋🫶🏼