Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, fishtails said:

Imagine the pastor interlude is about mothers unconditionally loving their children or something and that's why Lana's laughing in the background :creepna3:

patty is gonna be seething i just know it :sass:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

For whatever reason, she loves Wednesdays. Maybe we'll get a snippet of the video alongside the announcement of the date :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Times like this are HORRIBLE for my productivity. Why must stuff always happen during business hours :facepalm: and there's no use in attempting to log off bc of the anxiety of potentially missing something 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

damn patty must hate her children (except chuck)... she got thot daughter and gay son 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

7 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

and omg when I was younger watching Ride MV I always thought she's cool with her mum but...

I was always an unusual girl

My mother told me that I had a chameleon soul

No moral compass pointing due north

it hits different now :biblio: 

i was going to say this, i rewatched ride mv and this line stuck out

Wy8jf2U.jpg

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton said:

damn patty must hate her children (except chuck)... she got thot daughter and gay son 

charlie is gay??

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Masquerade said:

my favorite stage of cope in this thread is when people start writing equations to manifest earlier release dates

It's not simple it's trigonometry :et:

Still baffles my mind how someone somehow correctly guessed the grandfather acronym. Imagine if they're actually an insider just casually passing as one of us :teehee:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

I quite recently learned that Chuck is in fact NOT a lesbian…. I thought she married and had a child with a woman :rip:

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Still baffles my mind how someone somehow correctly guessed the grandfather acronym. Imagine if they're actually an insider just casually passing as one of us :teehee:

@Fingertips :et:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

That was me, and I seriously just made a random guess :air: :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.