Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, DCooper said:

So it's actually possible that Feb 16 is a placeholder and they're prepping it to come sooner? :gasp:

Realistically speaking, it probably is coming the 16th knowing Lana's team, but I wouldn't be surprised if it drops Monday or Tuesday next week. :candy:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

“I think the interesting thing is that it's a 2 part song. I said some time ago it would make more sense if it was called AW&J (cause in fact, it formerly was).

Part 1 - AW, American *****

Part 2 - J, Jimmy

There is a shift”

BOZ

AHHHHHH

JIM? GASP omfgggg we are eating

Wy8jf2U.jpg

OH MY GOD??????

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

“I think the interesting thing is that it's a 2 part song. I said some time ago it would make more sense if it was called AW&J (cause in fact, it formerly was).

Part 2 - J, Jimmy

There is a shift”

BOZ

AHHHHHH

didnt Kintsugi say the Jimmy part will make us shake our butts :oprah4: 

OMG SO WE’RE GETTING TWO SONGS :oprah:

Part 2 - J, Jimmy

There is a shift”

BOZ

AHHHHHH

okay so the first half is a patty distrack and the second is a slut anthem!!!! :oprah4:

Part 2 - J, Jimmy

There is a shift”

BOZ

AHHHHHH

OH SO AMERICAN WHORE IS ANGRY ACOUSTIC GUITAR AND JIMMY JIMMY COCO PUFF IS THE SLUTTY TRAP BEAT

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Part 2 - J, Jimmy

There is a shift”

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

qfrWuBl.png