Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Sweet said:

All these Lana news pages on Twitter are so annoying. Like you’re parched for info and it’s showing sweetie. 

They’ll just run w anything. Do we REALLY know the date of A&W release or is it all just speculation? 

Also, when is that visionary bussy blvd album campaign gon’ start? Cuz lyk….

release date 2/14 posted by eclipse so yeah

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Kujira said:

Is there usually a timeline for when lyrics are uploaded to a site in the lead-up to a song being released?  Or is it pretty much at the same time?

It’s usually pretty much the same… even a little bit later  

currently crying at the amount of delulu we have brought to the studio today
"think it's time that I drop the hammer" PLEASE SEEK HELP LMAO :wtfney: we can only pray that we get the real lyrics this friday
also @Kintsugi im not done with you

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

release date 2/14 posted by eclipse so yeah

Inneresting…. On a Tuesday…. WHALEEEE let’s see! 

8Qg234E.gif

Just now, Sweet said:

Inneresting…. On a Tuesday…. WHALEEEE let’s see! 

it's the same kind of release as the title track so it'd make sense? but still no word from lana herself or her team, so we'll see lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I fear K*ntsugi is a third party insider in the sense that they get their information from someone else SO… I don’t think we’ll know whether it is truly being released on the 14th or not. I think it is though, just her team preventing leaks.

Anyone just get really put off by how her team seem really sedated and can’t be bothered? It’s almost like nobody gives a fuck.  Some stuff is so careless and unprofessional/messy - you wouldn’t think she’s been managed by a top level agency. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance