Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

37 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She needs a new lease of life with a different management team…she had a great run with Ed and grumpy Ben but they no longer know what the fuck they’re doing and are just aggravating and alienating the fans. You ask Ben a basic question and you get this passive aggressiveness in his response like it’s strange how we are hyped up..or we hear he’s ‘annoyed’ over practically nothing.  The whole thing get’s on my nerves. 

Suddenly Dua Lipa leaving them makes much more sense with each passing day

I see the stans are frustrated lol. But why? We've gotten a lot of info, either fom Lana or insiders since December. Not to mention Lana being more out there than she's been. This is the most active era since NFR. 

:fabcat:

Just now, Lentilus said:

I see the stans are frustrated lol. But why? We've gotten a lot of info, either fom Lana or insiders since December. Not to mention Lana being more out there than she's been. This is the most active era since NFR. 

Literally, we are getting a single in less than a week 

4 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

67247328_350_350.jpghttps://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Lana-Del-Rey/A-W

THE LYRICS ARE UP, BUT THEY'RE RESTRICTED? :oprah4:
WE NEED A HACKER IN HERE ASAP

@hotshot2am babe this is your calling LETS GOOOOOO 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

9 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

i find it absolutely hilarious how a lot of the fans are complaining how dry it is :eartha:

trust me it is NOT dry whatsoever - we have practically all info on the album and we're really just waiting for the songs themselves and MAYBE some promo which isn't even particularly necessary

y'all are spoiled :smokes:

edit: see we even just got the A&W lyrics (albeit behind a wall) :eartha:

Edited by the ocean

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

67247328_350_350.jpghttps://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Lana-Del-Rey/A-W

THE LYRICS ARE UP, BUT THEY'RE RESTRICTED? :oprah4:
WE NEED A HACKER IN HERE ASAP

Haven't we gone through this yesterday? The "lyrics" were supposedly submitted by some random guy and we came to the conclusion that they were fake :bebe: 

Unless a change has been made today... :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Haven't we gone through this yesterday? The "lyrics" were supposedly submitted by some random guy and we came to the conclusion that they were fake :bebe: 

Unless a change has been made today... :dua:

now they appear as “unauthorized” but idk there is one account in here with knowledge about this…

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, The Grants said:

now they appear as “unauthorized” but idk there is one account in here with knowledge about this…

Maybe they just shut the submission segment out until the song is released or the actual lyrics are submitted by her team? So random people can't edit whatever 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

information we did not get from Lana. :bebe:

that actually proves my point though :bebe:

all of that info WITHOUT LANA EVEN DOING ANYTHING! and y'all are still complaining

and yes she could do more, but we also still have a little less than 2 months before the album comes out :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif