Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Seems like Ellie Goulding is now releasing her album on February 24 instead of March 24. I wish Lana did the same because her date is stacked with big releases (Fall Out Boy, Pink Floyd, Luke Combs, etc.) and this way we'll get the album sooner. :bebe:

4 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Seems like Ellie Goulding is now releasing her album on February 24 instead of March 24. I wish Lana did the same because her date is stacked with big releases (Fall Out Boy, Pink Floyd, Luke Combs, etc.) and this way we'll get the album sooner. :bebe:

With all new releases coming in March Im afraid she will made it to barely top 4 so she better release it earlier like Ellie :um3:

5 minutes ago, florida kilos said:

With all new releases coming in March Im afraid she will made it to barely top 4 so she better release it earlier like Ellie :um3:

Im sensing another NFR situation: not a big first week, but growing and steady streaming because the album is good or has people curious 

Just now, West Coast said:

This era feels simultaneously prepared and botched. :oic:

THIS!!!!

BTD never hit number 1 in the US and it's still charting 11 years later, she'll be fine regardless of position :true:

Of course I'd be happy is she gets the top spot but since they know she sells well anyway the focus should be on good streaming numbers so they let her release digital first for future albums and we don't have to wait 5 months for a record that's already completed :bebe:

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

hi fellow pearl stan

Hello, fellow star :cuteface:

1*l18GAe_uB_3iuU-Bfjhvxw.gif

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

no we  just found it too early

This intrigues me because... If it wasn't planned to be used yet, why make it public/verified in the first place? It was obvious that fans would find the account...

You can say is to build hype but what for? A new single? Just to get upset when fans discover the release date for it too? :deadbanana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

This intrigues me because... If it wasn't planned to be used yet, why make it public/verified in the first place? It was obvious that fans would find the account...

You can say is to build hype but what for? A new single? Just to get upset when fans discover the release date for it too? :deadbanana:

honestly I don't think that they did much thinking about it at all.

I would love to say that it was probably planned to generate hype around the album, but I don't think that they have the mental competency to do anything ... well besides maybe rage at her fans and create weird emoji sequences.

i honestly don’t think that a&w release has been delayed and i have a strong feeling it’s still coming next week or sooner. i noticed that pitchfork has been posting a lot about lana’s various projects the past week and i don’t think they would just do that if she didn’t have something in the works

7 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

i honestly don’t think that a&w release has been delayed and i have a strong feeling it’s still coming next week or sooner. i noticed that pitchfork has been posting a lot about lana’s various projects the past week and i don’t think they would just do that if she didn’t have something in the works

me on feb 15 still waiting for the single to come:trisha:

So I keep looking at signs about the album around me. I just realised that when playing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, the first animal I bought was a Japanese fox named Kitsune. Kintsugi supremacy confirmed :oopna::trisha:

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

just 5 hours until midnight everybody … there’s something in the wind

if we manifest hard enough it’ll happen gretchen.gif

5 MI NU TE S for me. I pray for a midnight UK release :pray2: come ooon, dear John

I'm really curious about A&W being... well, what it was described to be.

Spoiler

It apparently doesn't feel like two separate songs, but there's clearly a switch that separate both parts. Will it be like Billie's HTE? Or will it all flow so seamlessly that you can barely tell it's two songs (like VB) 

I'd love if it were possible to split the song in two parts, tbh! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: