Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

40 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I fear Lana hasn’t shot a single music video. Wait, question for the senior LB members/fans, did she tease the Love MV at all or was it under wraps until she started teasing its release?

Maybe she shot an A&W video secretly.

She used to shoot a lot of MVs even before releasing the lead single :crying4: she started the eras with everything done already.

I think she has some visuals prepared for us tho... those pictures in a different set from the main album shoot are suspicious and we also have that MV set her friend was in :creepna2:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She used to shoot a lot of MVs even before releasing the lead single :crying4: she started the eras with everything done already.

I think she has some visuals prepared for us tho... those pictures in a diffrent set from the main album shoot are suspicious and we also have that MV set her friend was in :creepna2:

The visuals in question being Ch*ck’s camcorder.

anyways do you guys think DYKTTATUOB will be more or less iconic than NFR!? not saying that BB or COTCC weren’t great but NFR is just so incredibly iconic

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

3 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

anyways do you guys think DYKTTATUOB will be more or less iconic than NFR!? not saying that BB or COTCC weren’t great but NFR is just so incredibly iconic

tbh more… idk why but i just have that gut feeling

12 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

I think it’ll be just as iconic but possibly more iconic tbh. I don’t think we’re ready guys :party:

17 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

tbh more… idk why but i just have that gut feeling

:ma:

giphy.gif

instagram

17 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

i’ve been saying this since a month after Blue Banisters came out, i have the gut feeling that this album is going to be Lana’s true magnum opus, like the essential Lana album that people talk about and reference first when discussing her artistry and impact in 50 years. idk why I think this especially because i haven’t been the biggest fan of her more recent work but I just have the feeling :trisha: and no i’m not one of those people who says that about every album

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i’ve been saying this since a month after Blue Banisters came out, i have the gut feeling that this album is going to be Lana’s true magnum opus, like the essential Lana album that people talk about and reference first when discussing her artistry and impact in 50 years. idk why I think this especially because i haven’t been the biggest fan of her more recent work but I just have the feeling :trisha: and no i’m not one of those people who says that about every album

i like your pov!:sass:

giphy.gif

instagram

Just now, lilac heaven said:

agreed, this album is shaping up to shatter every fibre of my consciousness, especially tracks 8-12 :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

26 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

I think once we hear A&W on March 24 February 30  February 14, we will have a much better idea of what this album is going to be like and where it will fall compared to the last three albums.

DYK is a great track in my opinion, and it’s better than most of the new material on BB, but (to me) its not a life changing or career defining track like Venice, Chemtrails title track, White Dress, etc. I think those 7 min 13 sec will tell us a lot. :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

i’ve said it before i’ll say it again, there is no way in hell any music would come out any time between 12:01am EST Friday and 11:59pm EST on Sunday, it’s such a bad and pointless move that no major label is dumb enough to make unless it’s Taylor Swift who‘s Taylor Swift :lange: the music industry week for all of the US no matter the time zone resets on Friday at midnight EST, so if any music is released after that time, then it won’t end up on playlists until next Friday; it makes no logical sense to give the song such a streaming disadvantage just to release it 8 hours later and labels would simply not allow it. there’s nothing coming until Monday at the earliest