Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

:bebe: :bebe: :bebe: 

HELPPPP I want to click but I’m scared!

It's amazing news that's all I will say :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Rosemead said:

Reveal hidden contents

American Whore is classic lana, it honestly reminds me a lot of White Dress (minus the jumpscare vocals in that song's chorus) but more eerie. Kintsugi's description is very accurate. It's piano/guitar led

Around the 5 minute mark there's a transition that reminds me of the intro of Cruel Summer by taylor. Y'all will be gagged.

I don't necessarily agree with the trap description for Jimmy. Or at least I don't think y'all interpreted it right. It doesn't sound like The Trio at all. It's more bouncy/fun, I was not expecting it. And yes, that part will make you shake your asses. 

:oprah2:

where does one apply to become an insider

3 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

Reveal hidden contents

American Whore is classic lana, it honestly reminds me a lot of White Dress (minus the jumpscare vocals in that song's chorus) but more eerie. Kintsugi's description is very accurate. It's piano/guitar led

Around the 5 minute mark there's a transition that reminds me of the intro of Cruel Summer by taylor. Y'all will be gagged.

I don't necessarily agree with the trap description for Jimmy. Or at least I don't think y'all interpreted it right. It doesn't sound like The Trio at all. It's more bouncy/fun, I was not expecting it. And yes, that part will make you shake your asses. 

i’m moving a little 

and yes i was sharing the shady posts towards her

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

:oprah2:

where does one apply to become an insider

interscope!! actually each one of the insiders we’ve got so far is one of the interscope girlies

and also for giving me Margaret

6 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

CRUEL SUMMER?? BITCH IM READY

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

6 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

Hide contents

Omfg… we are about to EAT:oprah4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

so… all we know is Jack is recycling once again his ugly beats and unluckily dragging lana with him :derpna: however I think she is going to save us with her vocals. In the other hand, I’m so excited for the first half, the description and the lyrics are so lana

and also for giving me Margaret

8 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

Hide contents

OMG !!! I can’t wait !!! :rollin:

Spoiler

omg so it’s more pop and less trap…insiders rlly cant describe genres sorry :rip: i hope the guitar is more prominent than the piano though. didn’t expect the white dress comparison thought this would be full on “angry guitar” in the beginning. we’ll see

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ