Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I’m confused? Is the song out on the Chinese streaming service?

No, this service has songs that are about to be released, with their dates, publicly unlike Spotify/Apple Music. Years ago this was how we discovered the release dates for songs.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the chinese have put the song on the streaming service  as the next step in the balloons experiment and we fell for it :trisha:

lanaboards when will we learn

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

chinese have put the song on the streaming service  as the next step in the balloons experiment and we fell for it :trisha:

lanaboards when will we learn

Considering our inability to figure out timezones, I don't think we stand a chance against the Chinese Military regardless :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

im gonna be doing the 12-3-30 at planet fitness tomorrow at 11am and I don't know if my hype while listening will make the workout easier or kill me avewendia.gif

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

It seems this song.corp.tw website gets their data from KKBOX (Taiwanese streaming service) https://www.kkbox.com/tw/tc/artist/8sEm8Vl8zbMOkYzF3m/albums

They don't show the song yet on their website but when checking their database against the song album ID it says

{ "status": "error", "msg": "unauthorized album" }

which means they have it in their system but I'm not allowed to access it yet.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

It seems this song.corp.tw website gets their data from KKBOX (Taiwanese streaming service) https://www.kkbox.com/tw/tc/artist/8sEm8Vl8zbMOkYzF3m/albums

They don't show the song yet on their website but when checking their database against the song ID it says

translation?:bebe:

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

They don't show the song yet on their website but when checking their database against the song ID it says

:gclap:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

No, this service has songs that are about to be released, with their dates, publicly unlike Spotify/Apple Music. Years ago this was how we discovered the release dates for songs.

Well I’m just glad it’s finally confirmed:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・