Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

36 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the beginning of the song reminds me of a classic rock n roll song I can't pin point which one it is exactly, but it's SO her it's amazing. whatever it is she invented it now idc :trisha: 

Sounds very very similar to Going to California by Led Zeppelin to me I love it I think i might prefer part 1 tbh 

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

I'm getting Nirvana, and also a classic rock song I can't put my finger on... Also the whole thing feels very Trent Reznor

yes I can see nirvana and also something older like rolling stones, I'm not sure but I 100% agree with you omg just amazing we have been blessed

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

she gotta perform this at MITA. I will fucking TRANSCEND and will NEVER be the same person ever again after that :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

Does she say 

Hide contents

"if I told you that I was raped do you really think that anybody would think I didn't ask for it" ...?

it sounds like that but I rly dont think those r the lyrics

13 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

this album is going to shift something in the culture just like BTD did in 2012 I can feel it!!!!

The Interview interview with Billie Eilish dropped? This is going to be major. I like checking the news feeds on DuckDuckGo. Outside the insiders here, Lana and her team managed to keep this bombshell under wraps. Now to watch major publications scramble to catch up! Listen, let it sink in, and publish thought pieces. Grab your popcorn! 🍿
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lana+del+rey&iar=news&ia=news

Just now, Elle said:

I just want to say that after listening to the new single, I am 100% convinced that this will be her best album. I was already feeling that way after hearing the first single, seeing the imagery, and reading the titles & insider info, but now I have absolutely no doubt. This is it. We've known that Lana has always been a genius when it comes to her lyrics and melodies, but I feel her vision is stronger than ever. I've said it before, but I just know this record will contain some of her rawest, most personal writing mixed with brilliant creative sonic patterns we've never seen from her before. The past two singles prove it already. I am sort of at a loss for more words at the moment as I'm so overwhelmed, so all I can say is that I'm so proud of her and I can't wait to hear the rest of the record. The two singles have floored me enough already, I'm going to be in absolute shambles come release day x

To think we’re only a little over a month to release to… what an amazing era!