Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I love this because a) it's unhinged, b) she's having fun, c) it gives both sides of her fans what they want -- the first half is this moody, '90s grunge, classic rock vibe, and then the second is Lana back to flowing over hip-hop beats like she did earlier on in her career. 

I think it's funny when people say she's being too safe and then she releases something batshit like this and then people aren't into it. :lmao:

She's just doing what she wants. It isn't that deep.

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Theyre objectively rushed, mid and messy in a bad way:tommy: there was absolutely no vision, now there is

I think thats just what lana was feeling in the pandemic and wanted to write these songs and release them fast

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

does the transition also remind you guys of american horror story intros? it’s glitchy and eerie

The way when I tell people about A&W and say “American whore” they think I’m saying “American horror” as in the show LMAO

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

in my view the production is not really it, I don't really like it

it's once again a song where Lana shines in spite of Jack :deadbanana:

the only issue i have with this track is that her vocal stems were clearly from two songs like the first part was so low and mumbling comparing to the second part which was much louder :deadbanana: 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't know if it has already been discussed but the youtube thumbnail is from yet another different set.

I could be just a random picture she took but I still think there's some visuals hidden from us :judgingu3:

Like an album trailer for example :creepna2:

Wait what youtube thumbnail ??

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Theyre objectively rushed, mid and messy in a bad way:tommy: there was absolutely no vision, now there is

if that's what you think, then too bad you don't like them. personally I think COCC and BB brought us some really good career highlights. lana will always keep changing things up and this album will be bigger than all of the 3 past eras combined, that I can agree with

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

people are always gunna find something to criticize about anything lana makes now. EVEN THOUGH she just gave everyone what they've literally been asking for for YEARS. Can't make everyone happy but there's no doubt that this is one of her best singles ever. 

right i found this comment on reddit and like…what about the guitar and all the production elements in the first 3 minutes is minimal? and did they not pay attention to the lyrics? (no shade to this person 🙏)

A82-D95-B3-BC0-A-424-B-9-BDB-3-FCA15-C7-

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I actually quite like this song. Sounds kinda tragic but upbeat? A bit folk-jazz here and there. The guitar is a nice touch

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven