Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

jesus christ this thread

lets talk about her acclaimed new single A&W instead of fighting :xgiggle:

Unhinged user @Fingertips not involved for once :hillary:

JIMMY JIMMY KO-KO-BOP

:lolliney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

56 minutes ago, American Whore said:

more importantly, why does anyone care about music videos? i mean, i get it adds to an album but it's not 2004 anymore :hdu:

Music videos are a means to better express what concise song lyrics alone can't. What does an artist have in mind, what is his or her vision? 

Not taking advantage of this opportunity is a missed opportunity.

9 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

DYKT and A&W already a gems in her discography :gclap:

this is the worst abbreviation i’ve ever seen of the album im sorry but its so painful to read 

and also for giving me Margaret

there was a clip floating around twitter months ago with lyrics:

Spoiler

"because you put me through, a pain I never knew, push it down for you"

Did anything come of that / did it turn out to be fake? no I'm not promoting leaks, I'd rather hear the full song when released in lossless audio, but I reeeeeally liked what I heard and hope it will actually be on the album

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

this is the worst abbreviation i’ve ever seen of the album im sorry but its so painful to read 

Okay ??? :crossed: It’s just a abbreviation you don’t have to be that emotional about that lol  

what do people think The Grants will sound like?

Also something clicked about ocean blv recently for me; when she says "when's it gonna be my turn", she's not saying "when are people going to let me have my turn" like most seem to think, but rather "when am I going to be forgotten like the tunnel?" implying that it's only a matter of time. Sorry if this is really obvious for everyone else but yeah I moved.

The way she's delivering iconic lines in both of her pre-album singles 

"Fuck me to death, love me until I love myself" 

"This is the experience of being an American Whore"

"Your mom called I told her your fucking up big time"

:trisha:

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

“What i do with the chance of just hearing them talking” :bebe:

yeah it's still wrong, it's definitely 'after years'. aren't labels supposed to send lyrics when they send the track? even I put my own lyrics in when I upload my music to spotify etc. so I'm guessing it's her management...?

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

yeah it's still wrong, it's definitely 'after years'. aren't labels supposed to send lyrics when they send the track? even I put my own lyrics in when I upload my music to spotify etc. so I'm guessing it's her management...?

the truth is not even they know what is she singing about :sass: anyways I hope she puts lyrics for every song on the booklet 

and also for giving me Margaret

Does anyone else think Lana purposely pronounces certain words strangely so they can carry multiple meanings? 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????