Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

15 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

blue banisters (song) was the best thing since venice bitch and now a&w is on par with bb's excellency :true:

whoa...

Fo-GI4-Y4-WIAMJy9-R.jpg

im joking pls do not ban me oh please 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So do we believe what Rob allegedly said about surprises coming? Cause it doesn't look like they are doing much of an album promo (even though the music is being amazing and we are getting some covers, but in terms of campaign it's not really that different from the past 2 albums) :um2:

I'm honestly satisfied enough with just the music but it's a weird album cycle cause it's like there's always something imminent but it just doesn't happen :thumb3:

I think he just meant that the album is amazing 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So do we believe what Rob allegedly said about surprises coming? Cause it doesn't look like they are doing much of an album promo (even though the music is being amazing and we are getting some covers, but in terms of campaign it's not really that different from the past 2 albums) :um2:

I'm honestly satisfied enough with just the music but it's a weird album cycle cause it's like there's always something imminent but it just doesn't happen :thumb3:

Lana and the Interscope girlies must have talked about something

8 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

To the people who don’t get the hype around Venice Bitch… one day you will, there’s hope :true:

I didn’t get it until this year. I always liked it but i didn’t love it until I understood that (in my opinion) a lot of it is a love letter to sixties LA with all of the cultural references and sound influences. since then, i’ve been obsessed 

18 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

VB was trampled long ago for me, I mean I don't even think it's the best on it's own album let alone better than some of the amazing material on COTCC & BB 

You didn't need to spill this hard. For me, blue banisters (the song) pisses all over venice bitch, it's one of the best songs she's ever made 

20 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

blue banisters (song) was the best thing since venice bitch and now a&w is on par with bb's excellency :true:

oh my god our minds

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

You didn't need to spill this hard. For me, blue banisters (the song) pisses all over venice bitch, it's one of the best songs she's ever made 

It takes a certain kind of vision to appreciate the title track to Blue Banisters; a type of vision that I believe to be ahead of its time :true:

Super excited to hear "Fishtail" lately :oprah3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The way this venice bitch hatred is triggering me dfksdgfaskj

please add tw//venice bitch hate in your posts 🙏

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It takes a certain kind of vision to appreciate the title track to Blue Banisters; a type of vision that I believe to be ahead of its time :true:

I agree. I have very delicate emotions attached to it. A heartbreaking song about grief, and she excecutes it in the most gracious way 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I agree. I have very delicate emotions attached to it. A heartbreaking song about grief, and she excecutes it in the most gracious way 

when Ajay broke down in tears after hearing Love Song for the first time and said how gentle it was, that's me whenever I listen to Blue Banisters

blue banisters finally getting the flowers she deserves :trisha:

this is what makes us girls being her best closer you will be next to receive your bouquet :ma:

a&w joining the gorgeous girls club it seems

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

23 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

the way the title track and A&W sound so good together and cohesive, but at the same time are so different. :xcry:

lyrically cohesive but they sound different, it just works! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

33 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So do we believe what Rob allegedly said about surprises coming?

When I read that I thought of musical surprises like weird song structures and stuff. Wouldn't put it against him if that's what he meant 

My dream campaign

this week: A&W music video

Next week: album trailer & titty box set preorder + signed copies

early March: another magazine cover & interview

March 10: another single

march 17: MV

march 24: album w/ pop up shop for a week, Lana visiting every 1-2 days

Follow up with another music video sometime soon & more magazines

like.. get on IT!

Sprinkle a few radio shows in there, drop some merch, boom

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

i think everyone needs to understand that people shouldn't get warning points for expressing their opinion :xgiggle:

this is a discussion forum

It was me who suggested it and was in a humorous way. Just for fun, sorry if it was misunderstood 😅

last night, i had a dream lana posted a nauseatingly beautiful picture of herself on instagram and we all collapsed bc the caption was a very hard hitting lyric from fingertips or something (can’t remember what it was i’m so sorry) so, i’m manifesting that energy!

On 12/15/2022 at 1:31 AM, ultrabanisters said:

my ideal release schedule to tide us over until release without being oversaturated with content would be: 

mid jan -

tracklist reveal via an email from her store

lana posts an instagram reel of a homemade video for tunnel with the cats in it

late jan -

single 2 release

early feb -

instagram q&a (like the bb release one)

high budget music video for second single

mid feb -

another magazine interview to promote 

production credits leak

late feb -

lana posts a 10 second tease for her favourite song off the record

early march -

15 second snips of each song leak

album release day -

album (yay :hype:)

single on same day as album

music video for single

neow lana banana would do about 1% of this because our girl hates promo but it would be cute :true:

yeah i posted this in december i was so delusional... :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23