Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Times going so fast we gonna be a month away from LDR10 at this rate

Seriously !! Compared to other artists, Lana produces content at such a rapid rate and I really admire her for that. To all my fellow Melanie fans, we had a drought 2020-Feb 2023. The fact that Lana produces an album nearly every year is incredible !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

My dream campaign

this week: A&W music video

Next week: album trailer & titty box set preorder + signed copies

early March: another magazine cover & interview

March 10: another single

march 17: MV

march 24: album w/ pop up shop for a week, Lana visiting every 1-2 days

Follow up with another music video sometime soon & more magazines

like.. get on IT!

Sprinkle a few radio shows in there, drop some merch, boom

Actually March10th would be a bad day for a third single, it's Miley's day.

2 singles are enough for me though ; 7min of A&W and Ocean blvd is just what I need  

8 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

Actually March10th would be a bad day for a third single, it's Miley's day.

2 singles are enough for me though ; 7min of A&W and Ocean blvd is just what I need  

it’s Lana’s day. Miley stole it from her with her cold, cold hands. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

what song are you guys most excited to hear? i really wanna know what kinda sound inspires a title like grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing 

violets in your eyes

2 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

What's the background vocal/sound effect that comes in at 7:00 precisely on A&W? 

are you referencing the pitched down parts of the "jimmy only love me when he wanna get high" lyric? because if so, it's just pitched down to a few semitones lower i think, and there's layered distortion and effects added on it to make it sounds sort of grainy and textured. i’m not a producer so i don’t know any of the technical terms for that style of stuff, but i hope this helps.

5 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

ur always so negative where's the hope in miss del rey.. i remember u was on here last year saying she'd probably never do a large performance again 💀 she's not 70 y'all cmn 

for real… i’m tired of all the people on here acting so negative and tearing down all the hopes of music videos, announcements, release dates etc. people like that probably make lana not even want to release anything because it’s just aggravating.

did u know that there's a singer who could still be lookin like a side piece at 33?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, DCooper said:

The little witch's cackle at the beginning of A&W is so good :lange:

also the lil scream toward the end of the crazy part of jimmy :defeated:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Tommy Genesis's "Tommy" 2.35. I think she sampled that scream lol. 

It sounds somewhat similar, but I don't think it's the same? Besides, it if was, she would be in the credits, right? Maybe she used the idea from that song though?

giphy.gif