Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

y’all talking about music videos but i’m still hoping for her second poetry book #BehindTheIronGates

My 9/11. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

:eartha: That’s lost forever 

i know :krylie: i really hope she’s still working on one though, i love poetry so much and need more from her

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

remember she mentioned in december that fingertips is so complex it could've taken over a year to organize :dua: really curious about that song 

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

25 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

remember she mentioned in december that fingertips is so complex it could've taken over a year to organize :dua: really curious about that song 

Kintsugi and Fingertips are instant top tens for me and I haven't even listened to them. I just know both will take me months, maybe even years to fully absorb :oprah3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

Do u guys think she’ll post something on @oceanblvd on Wednesday? :blush: Since it will be exactly 30 days for the album release :oprah2:

no 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

TBH if she decides to drop another single I hope it is Fingertips or Kintsugi... but it will probably be Candy Necklace and I'm happy with that.

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omgggg the iconic Glenn Close giving Lana that promo :oprah:

oYiwPj9.png

woah :oprah:

1 hour ago, This Feeling said:

I’m not anticipating any videos. Let’s not set ourselves up for disappointment. It’s clear she hasn’t cared about music videos in a long time.

I do see her releasing some type of homemade visual at some point but a big budget MV is clearly not happening (if the A&W “single”/audio cover on YouTube is anything to go by lol) 

Also lead single this, buzz single that. BoZ said it doesn’t matter with her (and it really doesn’t, promotion wise), so the first “single” released from the album, constitutes as the “lead”, imo.

Exactly!

When we look back on NFR, there’s no way to determine what was the « lead » of this album… and even the next albums after that for that matter. And not that it should matter probably. 

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

Kintsugi and Fingertips are instant top tens for me and I haven't even listened to them. I just know both will take me months, maybe even years to fully absorb :oprah3:

no bc my tinder date asked me today what my favorite song was and i answered without hesitation that it's Fingertips by LDR  cause i forgot it hasnt been released yet:horror: maybe i should lower my expectations a bit

29 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omgggg the iconic Glenn Close giving Lana that promo :oprah:

oYiwPj9.png

This is beyond iconique. :krylie:

38 minutes ago, taco truck said:

U know the song is gonna be a masterpiece when Lana’s vaping in it

Lana vaping in a song is just as iconic as Lil Wayne starting each album with sound of him lighting a blunt. :true: you instantly know you're in for a good time 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: