Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

27 minutes ago, JudahSmithInterlude said:

no bc my tinder date asked me today what my favorite song was and i answered without hesitation that it's Fingertips by LDR  cause i forgot it hasnt been released yet:horror: maybe i should lower my expectations a bit

LMFAO :rip: my impact

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This is a long turnaround time for a Lana/Billboard cover. I wonder when that's dropping. :oprah3: 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

39 minutes ago, JudahSmithInterlude said:

no bc my tinder date asked me today what my favorite song was and i answered without hesitation that it's Fingertips by LDR  cause i forgot it hasnt been released yet:horror: maybe i should lower my expectations a bit

This is gold :trisha:

What was the rest of the conversation and did you say it hasnt come out yet? :awkney:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

omg we rly are on the same wavelength 

tea!! when she shares the full lyrics to Fingertips in the Billboard interview now :clapback:

2 hours ago, Blue Ribbon said:

remember she mentioned in december that fingertips is so complex it could've taken over a year to organize :dua: really curious about that song 

This is so interesting, and when Kintsugi described Candy Necklace as "massive". I wonder why, hopefully they come back and spill some more 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 hours ago, Morissetteus said:

I’m so tired of them still announcing her as “anti feminist” and then playing F*cked My Way to the Top before A&W. :eyeroll2:

No, the moderator made it clear that she's not an anti-feminist. She was actually really positive about her.

3 more days until we're exactly a month away from the AOTY :oprah:

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

3 more days until we're exactly a month away from the AOTY :oprah:

Tbh I can’t believe we have a month still:icant: this pre release has felt sooooo long… but at the same time… only a month away:sass:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

No, the moderator made it clear that she's not an anti-feminist. She was actually really positive about her.

The moderator says, “the feminist are not fans of her anymore. Too many times, she said some things, which won’t fit the current feminist narratives. But she is an exciting person and still a megaphone for many women.” :pls:

sorry for the bad translation … 

5 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

The moderator says, “the feminist are not fans of her anymore. Too many times, she said some things, which won’t fit the current feminist narratives. But she is an exciting person and still a megaphone for many women.” :pls:

sorry for the bad translation … 

I mean she’s right

Idk if this was mentioned already but I had a brain blast and I wonder if Lana did this intentionally:

We all know part 2 of A&W is very much giving Lizzy Grant/BTD energy, and when the song starts to transition, all the vocals sound reversed and there’s also some effects that sound like it’s a VHS tape rewinding or something so it’s like she’s literally time traveling back to her old style. And that also makes me wonder if the narrative of this story is actually taking place in present-day Lana’s life or if she’s just reflecting on her Lizzy Grant days

or maybe I’m just dumb LOL