Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

am I the only one that now wants to hear a&w with the following lyrics? 😭

it would be so iconic tbh

(I still love a&w tho)
“Got a cop who turned on the back beat
Puts the shower on while he calls me
Sneaks out the back door to talk to me
I'm invisible, you should’ve told me
Did you really think I would spare your tears just to save your happiness?
When I had no idea you were engaged.
After all of those years, do you think I’d spare their tears to save my face? You must not have known who you were dealing with.“

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ya’ll watch Favour of Love? I’ve developed a soft spot for her and I find her hilarious. I love seeing her first hand reaction I feel like she was all of us on our first listen unless you have horrible taste skkkkkk points were made when she said she needs the album today!!! 

I really enjoyed watching that :giggle: thank u for sharing 💗

3 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

does literally any artist other than lana have the same problem of delaying a record and having it being shipped early? how can her incompetent ass team not keep an eye on it so it doesn't leak like literally every other release since ultraviolence

it happens with nearly every artist lol

just in the past like, month, i’ve seen people tweeting about getting ava max’s album, or paramore’s, or gorillaz’ early. 

also? some of yall act like her team is in charge of every single warehouse and music retailer across the entire world, like.. ? maybe blame the stores shipping them out, not her team lmao

Just now, Americen Whore said:

Call me delulu but I think lana meant all these comments that say “release a&w music video” it was all over the comments :hillary:B417-ECE5-CC97-42-A1-8-C56-9-B00-D792662

pretty sure it was in regards to a few comments saying “SELL THE COKE NECKLACE AGAIN!!!”

3 hours ago, fierybkn said:

Fingertips is giving me Sweet Carolina vibes  :air: 

Sweet Carolina was one of the few slays on Blue Banisters so I wouldn’t necessarily mind:ma: However I always thought it was going to be a song about Sean based on the snippet/ lyrics from W magazine so it’s interesting

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

12 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Sweet Carolina was one of the few slays on Blue Banisters so I wouldn’t necessarily mind:ma: However I always thought it was going to be a song about Sean based on the snippet/ lyrics from W magazine so it’s interesting

I'm so curious about how it'll sound bc based on the insiders's description I can only hear sweet carolina, blue banisters and beautiful when I think of fingertips and kintsugi. I'm not gonna lie I never liked those songs :cuteface: