Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Anyone else kinda feels bad for Clay, Mike Hermosa (who she supposedly dated - my fave BF of hers BTW, what a cute daddy) knowing that pretty much all of the love songs she wrote since COCC were about Sean?
That new insight we got on A&W with the new lyrics, the billboard in Tulsa… she clearly is pissed at the cop (and probably not over him completely) :oprah2: Clay, Mike and all kinda feel like rebounds :eek:

25 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Anyone else kinda feels bad for Clay, Mike Hermosa (who she supposedly dated - my fave BF of hers BTW, what a cute daddy) knowing that pretty much all of the love songs she wrote since COCC were about Sean?
That new insight we got on A&W with the new lyrics, the billboard in Tulsa… she clearly is pissed at the cop (and probably not over him completely) :oprah2: Clay, Mike and all kinda feel like rebounds :eek:

Mike is my favorite boyfriend of hers! Fuck Sean

Everything. Forever.

does anybody else feel like Ocean Blvd-Sweet-A&W are intentionally placed like this in the tracklist bc they're meant to be a cohesive storyline about Lana & Seans relationship at this point? I really don't like to give him so much "credit" but you know

Ocean Blvd is somewhat about the beginning of the relationship where she’s wanting to open herself up to him & start to be vulnerable, put her trust in him, share her secrets/traumas/ fears/dreams  etc. 

"Open me up, tell me you like me, fuck me to death, love me until I love myself"

Sweet, based on what insiders have shared is really lovey dovey & includes lyrics about wanting kids/marriage. we already know Lana wanted these things with Sean from Blue Banisters, so this is like a continuation of that in a way just without the sad undertone- i think we might get to see how Lana felt when the relationship was at its “peak” , when everything felt amazing & she started to dream about the future with him cause she genuinely thought they were endgame

then we have A&W which of course signifies the downfall & her heartbreak, whatever happened (seemingly cheating/huge deceptions based on her tiktoks) was enough to make her lose all hope in love, at least for now & she’s in a darker place overall. 

"It's not about having someone to love me anymore, no, this is the experience of being an American Whore"

Spoiler

maybe it even starts right at The Grants & all of side a is cohesive ?

it depends what kind of family song it is.. if it's Sweet Carolina esque or about family members she clearly loves dearly, her gramma etc. then probably not, but if she touches on her rough upbringing/strained relationship with Patty, maybe since those things have affected how Lana loves, views love, and the kind of love she accepts for herself

n then the first interlude comes to sort of wrap it up/ break it up & the rest of the album doesn't follow a direct track - track storyline

1 hour ago, ReligiousSalvatore said:

Mike is my favorite boyfriend of hers! Fuck Sean

I didn’t hate Sean at first: he was showing up for her, on tour, and they seemed to make a great pair, he was « caring » about her and such. But as time went by and people found out some of his opinions or actions, the least I liked him. Anyways, I’m usually pretty much neutral about her BF: it’s her life and we know nothing of these dudes. The only one I never cared for was the actor she dated before Sean (don’t even remember his name), I didn’t find him attractive at all :pft: 

anyways, I hope this album helped her close the « Sean chapter » of her love life.

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Why is nobody freaking out about the fact that she may have confirmed a MV for A&W? :icant: or was the comment/screenshot fake? She always deletes her stuff so I'm not sure where to even look for it :thumb3:

Tbf she didn't reply to any specific comment, just  wrote "I will", but there were like 30 questions that could be answered w that :shh2:

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

wait where is the charlie stop smoking line from

Fingertips

Billboard interview

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Fingertips

Billboard interview

just read it omg no way she just dropped Margaret and Fingertips lyrics so casually like that. I think I might enjoy Margaret more than I thought I would

and also for giving me Margaret