Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

With another 16 songs :oprah4:

And it's a visual album :oprah4:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, ivory almond said:

And DNC is one of the songs :oprah4:

Ok now you're just being irrational. At least everything me and @Fingertips said is actually realistic :hillary:

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Is A&W the only upbeat song on the album? I haven’t been keeping up with insiders.

The last side of the record seems to be more upbeat than the rest of the album. Margaret, Fishtail (described as the Tulsa Jesus Freak/Cinnamon Girl), Peppers, and Taco Truck x VB. The rest of the album seems to be very emotional and dense.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

The last side of the record seems to be more upbeat than the rest of the album. Margaret, Fishtail (described as the Tulsa Jesus Freak/Cinnamon Girl), Peppers, and Taco Truck x VB. The rest of the album seems to be very emotional and dense.

Interesting. Did insiders like these songs/rank them highly?

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Candy Necklace is also described as “massive” but i don’t know if that necessarily points to “upbeat” but it’s still an interesting description 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Did insiders like these songs/rank them highly?

This has nothing to do with how much you will like each song/the album. In fact, you should be glad you don't know and can go in with a blank slate :beyonce:

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Interesting. Did insiders like these songs/rank them highly?

Both of the insiders actually praised the more emotional and dense tracks of the record. BoZ said the best sequence of tracks, to him, are 9-12. Fingertips to Let the Light In, but he didn't like Kintsugi or Margaret. Kintsugi said the entire second half of the album is pretty incredible to him. Both praised Taco Truck x VB 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

Candy Necklace is also described as “massive” but i don’t know if that necessarily points to “upbeat” but it’s still an interesting description 

That description carried Candy Necklace from the bottom of my list of anticipated tracks to the top of the list. It really must be massive if it's between two interludes; one to prepare us for it and another to calm us down :true:

Just now, Fingertips said:

That description carried Candy Necklace from the bottom of my list of anticipated tracks to the top of the list. It really must be massive if it's between two interludes; one to prepare us for it and another to calm us down :true:

i feel the exact same way :true:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

2 pages in a day :toofunny: thread is deader than a nikki lane concert…

@Kintsugi come back we’re begging 

Every time something big happens I'm struggling to keep track of all the things that are said here so I'm personally not complaining

I like it best when I have questions and my posts aren't drowned in the SLAYYYY comments :awk:

4 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Candy Necklace being “massive” without drums is really interesting to me, i wonder if there’s like a lot of vocal layering or something because the instrumentation is kind of sparse

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Pearl, Watch me

sponge-bob-mr-krabs.gif

Psycho lifeguard 

latest?cb=20221009061708

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

This has nothing to do with how much you will like each song/the album. In fact, you should be glad you don't know and can go in with a blank slate :beyonce:

?

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Both of the insiders actually praised the more emotional and dense tracks of the record. BoZ said the best sequence of tracks, to him, are 9-12. Fingertips to Let the Light In, but he didn't like Kintsugi or Margaret. Kintsugi said the entire second half of the album is pretty incredible to him. Both praised Taco Truck x VB 

Oh interesting!

Am I the only one who's gonna change Candy Necklace to "Rockefeller" in the tracklist? It's just too good of a title to pass up. Just like I changed Summer Bummer to Daisy Chains

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: