Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 minutes ago, DNC said:

please why do random mexican stores on tiktok already have vinyls :toofunny: (they played songs so they're fr)

Usernames? I'll go visit one if it's near me :party:

I give up, i'll fucking go listen to Fingertips. The album has 5 pre-singles atp for me :true:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I really am struggling not to listen to leaks but I can do it. I just need to know 

Hide contents

What fingertips sounds like. Need

descriptions and references :crai:

the easiest way to describe it 

Spoiler

one of her poems for violet turned into a song

sgopYhV.gif

I just tested positive for COVID - now I have to isolate for seven days knowing that a chunk of the album is right there but not in full nor optimum quality hence inevitably ruining my first playthrough if I give in which will be even harder now 🥲 torture

Tbh idk why people are able to say it’s better than norman but if they think it’s worse you’re all ganging up on them:judgingu:

im going to wait to share my full opinions until I hear the entire album but I think people are just sharing their initial thoughts and reactions.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I really am struggling not to listen to leaks but I can do it. I just need to know 

Reveal hidden contents

Poetry set to music. A stream of her innermost thoughts that coalesce alongside an orchestra, strings, and piano into one of her darkest, existential, and most personal songs to date.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

The Grants is stuck in my head…. Do you think about heavennnn do you think about meeee:karaoke:

Checking on this thread after being away for 24 hours feels like coming home from a vacation to discover your roommates have set the house on fire

Just now, taco truck said:

Tbh idk why people are able to say it’s better than norman but if they think it’s worse you’re all ganging up on them:judgingu:

im going to wait to share my full opinions until I hear the entire album but I think people are just sharing their initial thoughts and reactions.

No one's ganging up on anyone. I'm calling out the hypocrisy from people who spent over two years fighting with people and  claiming that she was "over" for going down the folk direction of those two albums, and are now pretending that they've always liked them. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Hide contents

Poetry set to music. A stream of her innermost thoughts that coalesce alongside an orchestra, strings, and piano into one of her darkest, existential, and most personal songs to date.

Spoiler

is it more spoken word or is she singing? Is it giving me and a gun by Tori?

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:
  Hide contents

is it more spoken word or is she singing?

It's a mix of both, it is very wordy so it can be seen as people as spoken word, but she really is singing

Just now, Fingertips said:

No one's ganging up on anyone. I'm calling out the hypocrisy from people who spent over two years fighting with people and  claiming that she was "over" for going down the folk direction of those two albums, and are now pretending that they've always liked them. 

Hmm ok i see…

Well I will always hate BB even if I end up not liking like this album either:silly:

Spoiler

The Grants, Grandfather, Peppers, A&W outsold anything on BB tho mhm mhm:true:

7 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Like Violet but with a bit more singing. My least fav of the leaked tracks. Focus your energy on Father, boy! Amazing melody.

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

People have the vinyls? Oh, it's coming... in full... untagged :bebe:

Who has the vinyls?:eartha:

Just now, taco truck said:

Hmm ok i see…

Well I will always hate BB even if I end up not liking like this album either:silly:

Hide contents

The Grants, Grandfather, Peppers, A&W outsold anything on BB tho mhm mhm:true:

Spoiler

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one hating BB.

Also @Ultraviolencequeen 

It is very Tori Amos and especially Joanna Newsom!