Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

15 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Whatever happened to the person who got the vinyl early and was going to give us a review? :awkney:

Everyone rudely told them they were tired of reviews and didn't want it, even though they begged insiders for song descriptions, so we won't be getting it anymore :toofunny:

I don’t think this constitutes a spoiler because I won’t be spoiling the song per se - this is what I personally and individually feel.

Listening to the opener gives me the same fuzzy shiver-y feeling that listening to NFR (the song) and Honeymoon (the song) gave me and they precede my two favorite Lana projects to date. This album has a classic feel not only within Lana’s discography but branching out in general: the way Billy Joel, Joni Mitchell, Kate Bush, Fiona Apple, Björk, Carole King, etc have produced absolute musical classics that inspired future generations and moved the masses (=fans). Everything about this project falls into place in a way that just feels inherently special and something… different. I keep thinking of the Ride monologue coming full circle. 

Even the photoshoots, Lana receiving an award recently, all the hype, the industry finally recognizing her as a massive musician… this era feels - to me - like the first one in which we’re witnessing the release of a record that comes from an artist who’s near-universally seen as one of the greatest singer-songwriters we have; that this momentum is clashing with appears to be her most confessional and raw album to date… I don’t know. It probably wasn’t her intention but this already has some foundations of world-building to me. She has come so far and she knows it now. We’re lucky to have her :brandy:

IMG-1607.jpg

5 days until March 10th

The album better be LEAKED or I wish the damnest on this bitch.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

that taco truck snippet is making me so creamy i mean excited for the song, especially when @Kintsugi (come back, hoe) said its outro was one for the books.

And a note to Kintsugi:
i luv u, you were great, but king... you fell off... you... left us all abandoned in a time when we needed you most
you may think we don't need you since the album is leaking, but that's a lie, do you not see the pathetic begging and crying going on around here, it's even making me desperate for some content, so leave us a crumb, SOMETHING, this is ivory almond, signing off (for a few minutes) xoxo rosemead exclusive baby

leak fine china (real version)

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

It's so funny reading all the spoilers cause I still have no idea what to expect :thumb2:

I try to avoid lyrics but songs descriptions are so funny like I just saw that apparently Taco Truck 

Spoiler

Sounds like TJF and Get Free ???? :thumb3:

I also saw some TLY comparisons for one of the other tracks so I'm really excited 

I only listened to Fingertips and it went straight to my top 3 Lana songs so I'm ready to be destroyed more :true:

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Can’t wait for the deluxe version to leak:sass:

17. Love U Then & Now (Rock Candy Sweet)

18. Del Norte County

19. Waist Deep In Icy Waves

20. Yes To Heaven 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

guys would u suggest me to listen fully to one of the leaked songs? if yes, which?

i feel like if you do listen to something, listen to a snippet, as it keeps the surprise but also allows you to listen to something

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

It's so funny reading all the spoilers cause I still have no idea what to expect :thumb2:

I try to avoid lyrics but songs descriptions are so funny like I just saw that apparently Taco Truck 

Hide contents

Sounds like TJF and Get Free ???? :thumb3:

I also saw some TLY comparisons for one of the other tracks so I'm really excited 

I only listened to Fingertips and it went straight to my top 3 Lana songs so I'm ready to be destroyed more :true:

Spoiler

Did that person compare TLY to The Grants? Because if so, I can see it. I’d say it sounds more hopeful than TLY tho.

I can’t stop thinking Grandfather sounds like Mariners on steroids but with a Honeymoon aura. The sax hits all the right places.

IMG-1607.jpg