Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Peppers Rosemead Interview:

Spoiler

A:Hello to the person sourcing Lana Del Rey new album DYKTTATUOB,how did you get album in first place ?

B:Well this is a long story but I don’t wanna reveal any details. I don’t feel comfortable saying all that to you knowing keeping taps(?) on me. Let’s just say I know certain people that give me good things.

A: Fair enough…So the album is looking to be leaking today,did you expect that ?How many people have it right now ?Are you able to say it ?

B:Uhhh..So theirs is that one f word calling himself Rosemead that spread the album to literally everyone and their moms,you have no idea. I do say amount of people who have the album right now is about 100.This album have been circulating since early September but this is ridiculous how much it is spread now. I guess that what happened when you have no friends and seek for virtual validation online,pretty sad times we living.

A:100?Holy cow it’s impressive that it hasn’t leaked in full by  now. How can someone be so careless and just share unreleased music with so many people,it’s ridiculous indeed,this seems pretty personal tho,do you know this person ? Tell me about it !

B:Well…Yes…I do know this person unfortunately, when I tell you he might be the worst person I every met,it’s sounds about right. So the story started when he randomly hit me up at the  discord. We were in one server he was messaging me almost every day trying to get aquatinted(?). I gotta say it was nice at first he seems to really care and he was sending kind messages, If only I fu**ing know. I ended up sending him the album yesterday and the thing that fu**ing moron ended up leaking today to his virtual friends,********,you have no idea how much it’s hurt me. And what about Lana ? I love her so much I would never leak her music willingly.

A: Yeah Lana…I feel bad for her as well,she needs to tighten her security immediately. This is another album of hers that leaks in advance,what would it take for her just to make it better? There are many artists that don’t experience leaks for example Lorde maybe she can hit her up for some advice?

B: You right !Lorde is a great example, her albums never leak,she doesn’t have any unreleased songs leaked either. It’s quite fascinating actually! I would love to  see more artists being like that,music is a treat It should have the best security available!

A: I agree completely, so what next ? What do you think is gonna happen? After hearing your story I hope this Rosemead person get punished accordingly! It is absolutely not right to spread unreleased music like this. Consequences should be harsh.

B: Absolutely! I will make sure to make them as harsh as just possible. I actually think LanaBoards is at fault for this. Maybe if you didn’t give that discord trash fa***t attention we wouldn’t be looking at this right now I truly hope you fu**g d**,get gone,k** y**, you never seen heaven after this !

A: Damn you sound angry ! I understand you tho I would be as well.

Anyway that enough for me to know,thank you for this interview. I hope you won’t meet any awful person like this again in your life ! 
B: Thank you ! It was a pleasure to talk with you,make sure to stream the album when it comes March 24th it’s amazing and worth the wait ! 
(It’s crazy I don’t have any words to describe it :facepalm:

19 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

Sweet is a classic . You must hate the earlier Ldr eras cause sweet is like her first three albums combined . 

Spoiler

Huh? Sweet is not even in the same musical universe as Born to Die or Ultraviolence, not even Honeymoon. It's pure Blue Banisters in every way possible. No disrespect to anyone, but everyone who's heard the track will know it's got nothign to do with BTD or Ultraviolence. Maybe just AKA, I'll give you that.

Again, not a BAD song. But I'm super confused why she'd place it as number 3 on the tracklist. With The Grands, Ocean Boulevard and Sweet in the first three, I can totally imagine people thinking it's a boring piano album and not continuing to listen further.

22 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Fingertips is obviously not meant to sound sexy what the FUCK are you on :biblio: ? 

The poster made a point that it's her sexy album,. So, I asked "why is Fingertips on it then?" What aren't you getting?

Edited by cinnamongirI

12 minutes ago, barttttender said:
Spoiler

Huh? Sweet is not even in the same musical universe as Born to Die or Ultraviolence, not even Honeymoon. It's pure Blue Banisters in every way possible. No disrespect to anyone, but everyone who's heard the track will know it's got nothign to do with BTD or Ultraviolence. Maybe just AKA, I'll give you that.

Again, not a BAD song. But I'm super confused why she'd place it as number 3 on the tracklist. With The Grands, Ocean Boulevard and Sweet in the first three, I can totally imagine people thinking it's a boring piano album and not continuing to listen further.

Cause people usually listen to albums in order (not everyone, but a lot of people do it). Placing slow tracks at the begging is a great strategy imo, people will pass these three tracks and hear the bangers of the album

Edited by cinnamongirI

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

18 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I think I'm gonna crack and listen to Sweet today :toofunny:

You'll love it :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, barttttender said:

The poster made a point that it's her sexy album,. So, I asked "why is Fingertips on it then?" What aren't you getting?

you do realize that most albums.. have.. variety? and diversity.. and versatility.. and even if it’s a ‘sexy album’ they may have a couple of ballads so every song isn’t exactly the same.. i think you’re the one not getting since 90% of your posts are you shitting on lana’s new shit 

not every song on an album is 100% cohesive and in fact on most albums there’s at least 1-2 songs that break the mold, there’ll be a ballad with guitar or piano most of the time or at least a stripped back song.. and this is LANA.. she never makes an album with a 100% cohesive sound. the most that did is honeymoon and even then there’s songs like TLY and more piano focused tracks, compared with the trap beats and moody strings.. 

11 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I mean, she can put whatever she wants on her album

also 

the Erotica comparison is bogus because we have songs like In this Life, Why's it so Hard and Words in it. It's not a 100% sexy album

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

you do realize that most albums.. have.. variety? and diversity.. and versatility.. and even if it’s a ‘sexy album’ they may have a couple of ballads so every song isn’t exactly the same.. i think you’re the one not getting since 90% of your posts are you shitting on lana’s new shit 

not every song on an album is 100% cohesive and in fact on most albums there’s at least 1-2 songs that break the mold, there’ll be a ballad with guitar or piano most of the time or at least a stripped back song.. and this is LANA.. she never makes an album with a 100% cohesive sound. the most that did is honeymoon and even then there’s songs like TLY and more piano focused tracks, compared with the trap beats and moody strings.. 

Great post. "Tulsa Jesus Freak" is on Chemtrails, "High by the Beach" and "Freak" are on Honeymoon, "hope is a dangerous thing" is on Norman Fucking Rockwell, "Dealer" is on Blue Banisters. Lana always puts on tracks that break the mold on each record. While I don't agree that Ocean Blvd is a "sexy" album overall thus far, it is incredibly intimate and there are certainly sexy songs. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Stop the count

so Kintsugi is like another closer reference of Lana to Asian culture

I remember the closest she ever gets to Asian culture was This is what makes us girls (the violin outro) & Sad girl intro sounds like Hong Kong vibes.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Great post. "Tulsa Jesus Freak" is on Chemtrails, "High by the Beach" and "Freak" are on Honeymoon, "hope is a dangerous thing" is on Norman Fucking Rockwell, "Dealer" is on Blue Banisters. Lana always puts on tracks that break the mold on each record. While I don't agree that Ocean Blvd is a "sexy" album overall thus far, it is incredibly intimate and there are certainly sexy songs. 

an album would be incredibly boring if every song was like.. very similar. i like sonic cohesiveness in albums but for every song to sound ‘sexy’.. people would shit on lana and say she’s ‘selling out’

i haven’t heard any of the leaks yet only a couple of snippets of TT and FT, and from what i’ve read and heard myself based on title track that is a massive sonic shift, from orchestral based sounds to more sultry bops 

yet in a way they’re still cohesive to each other? the bops from this album i bet will fit in a way that they couldn’t on another album, same way ottr wouldn’t fit on bb and bbs wouldn’t fit on uv or btd, people need to understand MUSIC !! im glad you have sense

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

so Kintsugi is like another closer reference of Lana to Asian culture

I remember the closest she ever gets to Asian culture was This is what makes us girls (the violin outro) & Sad girl intro sounds like Hong Kong vibes.

:awk: this is certainly .. a take?

6 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

Gees. Was only discussing it. Wasn't implying that it's NOT a sexy album. I was asking a question. Chill.

Also, to whoever said i'm "shitting" on Lana, I'm not.  I'm just slightly underwhelmed with a few of the tracks at the start of it. Peace.

i can’t stress this enough… please use spoilers when talking about the specifics/contents of the leaked songs.

if i see the same people not utilizing the spoiler feature, WPs will be issued.

Spoiler

sometimes i feel like im talking to a brick wall :krylie: