Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I don't even care if it leaks anymore, the clouds have parted the sun is shining the birds are singing and we are ascending SOOOON :kris::kris::kris:

We really just needed Lana's soothing words to calm us, I feel the energy has shifted back to positivity and joy :true:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

When this album comes out we need to spam those dumbasses ben and ed so they do their job right for once and submit ocean for the alt category:wtf:

and not just pop vocal album or whatever :quote:

Just now, DCooper said:

I don't even care if it leaks anymore, the clouds have parted the sun is shining the birds are singing and we are ascending SOOOON :kris::kris::kris:

This is my Ultraviolence, the album I use as the standard for the rest of her career :beyonce::beyonce:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DCooper said:

Let_The_Light_In.mp3

this collage :oprah4:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I'm not trying to be hasty, but I see this album being the first female album to receive a 10 from Pitchfork since Fiona's "Fetch the Bolt Cutters." :oprah3:

This is what I'm talking about 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, mlittle11 said:

wait so tack truck is VBs demo?!?!?! :oprah4:

Taco Truck is a new song, but the transition leads to the demo of Venice Bitch

I have this feeling that this will be her most acclaimed album. 10 on Pitchfork with Fingertips being Best New Track and probably a 90+ on Metacritic (would love a 100)

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, Dreamboy said:

I have this feeling that this will be her most acclaimed album. 10 on Pitchfork with Fingertips being Best New Track and probably a 90+ on Metacritic (would love a 100)

Yep, I think the BNT from Pitchfork will be between one of these songs:

Fingertips

Grandfather

Taco Truck x VB 

27 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

When this album comes out we need to spam those dumbasses ben and ed so they do their job right for once and submit ocean for the alt category:wtf:

uhhh what?

21 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

lalalalalala looooosers…. beautiful… looooseeeers

Wha-Wha-Wha-Wha Whatever Everything whatever  :heart:  ( I hope this will be included in the sample ) 

AOTY incoming. Her frame of mind, the reception, the print visuals, the music, is so perfect this era, everything is aligning for another career-defining moment.

I adore what Jack had to say about her in the RS interview. He recognizes the immense talent he’s working with and the impact that she’s made outside of and before their collaborations. I’ve had issues with some of Jack’s production choices but don’t feel hate towards him, because when they get it right it’s so fucking right. 

16 days :wub: