Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

My predictions:

1. Huge MV/Visual Album for Ocean Blvd

2. Digital release tonight

3. The song being released on the 14th is from LDR10, we'll have an announcement too

could you fucking imagine if she released the lead single to her next album BEFORE her current album is even released

yes i can actually and its happening :true:

y’all this has to be another album :tommy: she released cocc & bb 7 months apart.

she finished recording ocean blvd 6 months ago and we all know lana works very fast. LDR10 is coming :smokes:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

unreleased album coming, she saw all the hype yes to heaven has on tiktok and decided to release it for the kids :true:

She’s adding it to the digital version of the album for some quick extra streams her chart obsessed era is here 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Can someone please post what BOZ has said? My HR is 170 right now

from atrl:

LANA....

You guys are gonna be shocked WTFF ddd

A SURPRISE IS COMING

Just now, barttttender said:

But then thinking - would they drop it on the same week Miley's dropping her crap record? Le't  not get too excited.

They heard how bad it was and are going to surprise drop to embarrass Miley and show her how real pop music is made :true:

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

y’all this has to be another album :tommy: she released cocc & bb 7 months apart.

she finished recording ocean blvd 6 months ago and we all know lana works very fast. LDR10 is coming :smokes:

Please no. She'd be cannibalizing her own artwork. One album once every one-two years is enough.